Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2005, 11:56   #31

Re: Bright Nights

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny gem
lol...i cant kill spiders!!! not for any other reason than i cant get close enough..if i step towards em they run at me!!! so i run screaming for the hills..then realise there are probably more spiders in the hills... lol
thats the joy of having cats they eat spiders lol
Old 19-02-2005, 12:02   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrabbit
thats the joy of having cats they eat spiders lol
I dont know!!! starving your cats just so theyll eat the stuff you dont like!!! do they fetch dead animals in for you??? dead birds and mice and stuff?? homeless people who have been caught off guard by your poor starving cats??
Old 19-02-2005, 12:07   #33

Quote:
I dont know!!! starving your cats just so theyll eat the stuff you dont like!!! do they fetch dead animals in for you??? dead birds and mice and stuff?? homeless people who have been caught off guard by your poor starving cats??
lol my cats eat better than me lost count how many times ive left meat or a chicken out and they ve had it
Old 19-02-2005, 19:44   #34
Beacon of light

All I would to say to you slinky is, don't go to Oz......they have a nasty little spider out there called a 'redback'......it isn't very big, but it is black with a fine red line down its body......it lurks under toilet seats, just waiting for you to lower your bum......then gnash.......try finding a friend to suck the poison out of that!!!!!!!!!!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 19:46   #35
Beacon of light

When I stayed with my sister in Queensland I wouldn't go to the toilet after dark.
Old 19-02-2005, 19:46   #36
Beacon of light

I asked her if she could get me a potty!
Old 20-02-2005, 00:12   #37

well i dont think slinky, rockrabbit or myself will be jetting out to oz anytime soon!!! lol unless maybe theres a brave spider killer out there wholl come along to protect us!!! lmao
Old 20-02-2005, 10:02   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington
All I would to say to you slinky is, don't go to Oz......they have a nasty little spider out there called a 'redback'......it isn't very big, but it is black with a fine red line down its body......it lurks under toilet seats, just waiting for you to lower your bum......then gnash.......try finding a friend to suck the poison out of that!!!!!!!!!!
ive heard about redbacks off a few i know who ve been to oz , they are meant to be everywhere dont know how thye cope with em its meant to be pretty serious if you go bit off one isnt it ?
Old 20-02-2005, 10:56   #39

As an added bonus to bright nights we've also had a couple of wonderful if cold mornings.

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 11:01   #40

anyone looked outside today??? wow...sun shining and clear blue sky!!!! not too cold either if you bundle up!!! dont worry rabbit i know your still hiding in the dark nursing your head!!! you should warn everyone not to down too many jaeggermiesters ( or however you spell it) lol
Old 20-02-2005, 13:55   #41

Quote:
anyone looked outside today??? wow...sun shining and clear blue sky!!!! not too cold either if you bundle up!!! dont worry rabbit i know your still hiding in the dark nursing your head!!! you should warn everyone not to down too many jaeggermiesters ( or however you spell it) lol
its meant to be snowing heavy in newcastle and cheers you didnt warn me about them juggermeisters though lol
Old 20-02-2005, 14:59   #42

Quote:
its meant to be snowing heavy in newcastle and cheers you didnt warn me about them juggermeisters though lol
lol didnt want to spoil the night!!! lol it was funny!!! cant believe you stayed standing!!! thought youd have been on your back pretty soon after them... i think i would have been!!!lol
Old 20-02-2005, 16:11   #43

Quote:
lol didnt want to spoil the night!!! lol it was funny!!! cant believe you stayed standing!!! thought youd have been on your back pretty soon after them... i think i would have been!!!lol
lol not sure if the arden sells them but if anyone fancy s a challenge at knocking them back im up for it lol and wait till next week i was meant to be taking it easy last night then again i dont fancy the risk of ending up flat out somewhere lol
Old 20-02-2005, 16:14   #44

Quote:
lol not sure if the arden sells them but if anyone fancy s a challenge at knocking them back im up for it lol and wait till next week i was meant to be taking it easy last night then again i dont fancy the risk of ending up flat out somewhere lol
thought that was something all guys wanted.... laid out on their backs with a smile on their faces???
Old 20-02-2005, 16:21   #45

Quote:
thought that was something all guys wanted.... laid out on their backs with a smile on their faces???
it is except when its round accy town centre lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..