Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2005, 18:39   #1
God Member

British Justice is a joke....on us!

Fancy a good belly laugh? Have you heard the one about the Algerian terrorist....

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...646087,00.html

No, I'm not laughing either.
Old 08-06-2005, 19:07   #2
Senior Member+

Re: British Justice is a joke....on us!

Quote:
Judges at the time said that they could not be satisfied Mr Ramda would receive fair treatment in France.
Why should he get 'fair' treatment? He gave up his rights to that at least 10 years ago

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 20:03   #3
Resident Waffler

I dread to think how much he has cost us (aka the British Tax Payer) in those 10 years!

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 21:30   #4
I am Banned

this is yet another example of european law over riding uk law

we were all set to send that muslim cleric with hands for hooks to america earlier this year

all the papers were sighned and in stepped european law and said we couldnt send him to america to stand trial for terrorist acts and recruiting for alquiad

its about time the law of our land was taken as final and not left to europe to tell us what to do

france dosnt stand for it so why should we
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 21:48   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

extradition seems to be a problem in many countries,remember israel smuggling some murdering nazi out of argentina,think it was eichman but can't remember the name, it happens in many countries,not just here! but the bottom line is its WRONG,why the hell countries can't help each other in criminal cases is beyond me.
Old 09-06-2005, 02:17   #6
I am Banned

countries do help each other the problems only start when brussels sticks its nose in

if it wasnt for brussles many terrorists would be in the electric chair by now but instead they are living a verry rich life on uk benefits paid by our taxes
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 06:11   #7

I agree with all the points so far. Why should we fund other Countries criminals we have enough of our own.
Debbie J is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..