Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-11-2006, 16:43   #16
Give, give, give member

Re: Burnley Web

It was good to go back to Burnley Web. I joined ages ago, and will now make more regular visits, not just in emergencies.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-11-2006, 16:45   #17
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
I was joking.. I joined!!

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2006, 16:45   #18
Resting in Peace

Those smilies are really good too .. do you think we could transfer some of those over here
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2006, 16:46   #19
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shillelagh View Post
We invaded the chatroom on Friday night and we stayed!!

Thanks Neal for making us welcome and letting us loose on burnleyweb. We didnt upset too many of your regulars did we?
Na i think they were grateful for the company & livening it up
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2006, 16:47   #20
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Those smilies are really good too .. do you think we could transfer some of those over here
It reminded me of accyweb long gone by before the bugs & hackers messed it up they had some really good smileys tho
Old 19-11-2006, 17:23   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by shillelagh View Post
We invaded the chatroom on Friday night and we stayed!!

Thanks Neal for making us welcome and letting us loose on burnleyweb. We didnt upset too many of your regulars did we?
Not at all, from what i've seen they enjoyed it

As for the smilies, i'll let Roy have the sets if he wants them.
Old 19-11-2006, 17:30   #22
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal View Post
Not at all, from what i've seen they enjoyed it

As for the smilies, i'll let Roy have the sets if he wants them.

Great, some of them are corkers; we had a few of the amusing Banana one’s the first time round until one of more colour full members worked out what they where doing. Looking forward to have them back, if we can please.

Again, thanks for the roof Neal.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2006, 19:01   #23
Resting in peace

Quote:
I do like to look in there now and then, and, of course, within the last couple of hours.

I get the impression that nobody wishes to post any opposite points of view for fear of reprisal.

No .. as we all agree, not to be personal, rude or non-constructive .. just that they are overly cautious sometimes .. blimey, even IanT.W behaves himself.

Anybody else observed this ?
Katex I can assure you I have learned my lesson I contribute to all local web sites, Blackburn 24/7 rawtenstall as you said burnley and pendle, and of course 'Accyweb' ok I made mistakes on this site, but please forgive my stupidity, it will not happen again. 'grumpy' Ian. W.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2006, 19:14   #24
Resting in Peace

Aaaah you making me feel really guilty now Ian for mentioning you .. was just a bit of fun, but thanks for your post.

Ya' see, we got one resident grumpy man to start with, (no names mentioned, of course) couldn't stand another .. and the battle between you two would have been horrendous.
Old 19-11-2006, 19:22   #25
Resting in peace

Quote:
Aaaah you making me feel really guilty now Ian for mentioning you .. was just a bit of fun, but thanks for your post.

Ya' see, we got one resident grumpy man to start with, (no names mentioned, of course) couldn't stand another .. and the battle between you two would have been horrendous.
I will not ask who the professional is, 'Less' I provoke another argument, Chin Chin, Merlot for ever Ian.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2006, 20:50   #26
white rabbits

I have never seen so many people for ages on Burnley....Hope you left the place clean and tidy, and i hope Tinks and friends diddent leave too many empties,,
Old 19-11-2006, 21:12   #27
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret View Post
I have never seen so many people for ages on Burnley....Hope you left the place clean and tidy, and i hope Tinks and friends diddent leave too many empties,,
That is a dead cert G-C ...
Old 19-11-2006, 21:14   #28
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret View Post
Dont think so we left shillelagh cleaning up later & finish last lot off
Old 19-11-2006, 21:18   #29
I am Banned

Seems on Burnleyweb they have been taking note of our plight & have adopted also a basic forum scrapping

Chatroom reported as main problem that caused our shutdown
Map
Bookies
Shoutbox

Poss bookies, bank-shop & petz may go also

Seems such a shame when the hard work goes to making forums fun & interesting gets spoilt by a load of hackers with nowt better to do But its one of those things admin have to do to keep us safer i'suppose

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..