Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2006, 01:10   #1
Senior Member+

Celebs confessin to crimes...

in his book of complaints

ashley cole says that he nearly crashed the car whilst on the phone after learning that arsenal wanted to pay him £55K a week instead of £60K a week

surely he wudnt have nearly crashed his car if he was on hands free and this is a confession!
Old 19-09-2006, 07:12   #2
Resident Waffler

Re: Celebs confessin to crimes...

Maybe he means the euphoria of the news caused him to lose concentration.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 08:36   #3
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

eek, someone told me i was getting 55k a week i would crash me car too!
some ppl get bloody greedy, the selfish git!
chuck him out the team, and get a real job you wouldnt bloody moan then would ya!
Old 19-09-2006, 08:52   #4
God Member

All that money and no brain cells. If he wants to avoid a crash while gabbing get a taxi or hire a chauffer because on 55k a week he can aford one. Thats providing other half aint spending it faster than he can earn it. He should still be investigated for it or does his dosh put him above the law?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 11:54   #5
Senior Member+

or what about when al shearer was caught singing and not payin attention to the road

or all those reality tv shows that follow celebs around i'm sure they b breaking hte law more than enough times
Old 19-09-2006, 12:13   #6
God Member

Proberly ignored as the TV company promises safe guards against accidents.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..