Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2006, 21:27   #1
God Member

Chav. Scum. Worthless.

Side of grandads van just been sprayed with red paint. Its disguisting that these wastes of oxygen can get away with it.

If they ever were caught nothing would be done, they are protected by too many rights. They should have no rights, they should be named, shamed, and punished. If they are old enough to commit such crime and have such disregard for peoples property then they should be named, and made to suffer be it through court or through peoplepower by baring them from shops and places. Nobody seems to cause them any grief.

This is in the Hollins Lane area if anyone saw anything.
Old 17-09-2006, 21:30   #2
Resident Waffler

Re: Chav. Scum. Worthless.

I hope someone did see them and can identify them. Mind you, like you said it's highly unlikely that anything will be done. Things like that just have no point to them. What do they get out of it? They should be made to do some sort of restitution for the damage they cause.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 22:40   #3
Resting in Peace

Your poor Grandad CYFR .. 'tis terrible... hate vandalism with a vengeance too. Just don't get it .. to me, just as bad as other, what we consider more serious crimes .
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 22:44   #4
I am Banned

sorry to hear about the van and although its unlikley they will be caught i hope they do get caught

btw

wasnt me i have an alibi
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 22:45   #5
Yank in King Art's Court!

So sorry for you Cyfr. I find it really disturbing/disgusting how destructive and/or violent kids are today just to "get their kicks!" When we were kids we'd get into late night mischief but it didn't cause any lasting harm or cause someone to feel violated, like your Granddad must feel.

That's another thing, the disdain kids have for the older generation has always bothered me here in the states. Even in my teens some of my friends wouldn't hold doors for them or help them carry stuff. I guess I was taught different. Sorry to hear England's WWII are seeing some of the same disriepect.

Dag, if somebody had done that to my grandparents, I'd of taken a few measures to find out who did it and then keep the police out of it. They would of seen an old style of American Justice . . .

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 22:49   #6
Yank in King Art's Court!

Hey Chav1, I was afraid by the threads title that you had done something pretty bad to Cyfr. I was thinking that it was kinda cold Cyfr making it a forum matter!

Brian

Also Chav - The corn snake is actually a baby black rat snake!

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 23:04   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

hope the police manage the impossible and catch the scum, doubt it though,you can take small comfort cyfer that at least it wasn't nitromoors, that happened to a friend about 15 years ago.
Old 17-09-2006, 23:48   #8

The yob/chav/lout culture that is poisoning our society is a horrible, saddening thing and the more I hear of this kind of mindless vandalism the less faith I have in society now, and the more I fear for the decent kids of today for they will be in the minority when they grow up.
Old 18-09-2006, 00:00   #9
God Member

Well i really do hope they get caught cyfr far too many of these little thugs get away with crimes because they know they are protected with the law .. and unfortunately the police are powerless in most cases and spend hours wasting time on paperwork(which keeps them off the streets) for these monsters to get a slap on the wrist.. hope it gets sorted for your grandad cyfr good luck
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 03:10   #10
I am Banned

just a thought

hollins lane is pretty posh , have a walk down ad see if anyone has cctv installed and ask if you can look at the tapes for that night and time frame

you may not see teh crime commited but may be lucky and get an idea who did it and watch for teh sods coming back again
Old 18-09-2006, 06:46   #11
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee
Hey Chav1, I was afraid by the threads title that you had done something pretty bad to Cyfr.
So was I!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman
hope the police manage the impossible and catch the scum, doubt it though,you can take small comfort cyfer that at least it wasn't nitromoors, that happened to a friend about 15 years ago.
We had nitromors poured over our car by the (I use the term loosely) people who lived next door years ago because we complained about the noise they were making with their parties till all hours. We'd complained about them to the police several times and when the police had come they'd just got a mouthful of abuse. So when we reported the vandalism the police said "Well we know who's done that don't we?" but it couldn't be proved so nothing was done about it.

Old 18-09-2006, 12:01   #12
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee
Hey Chav1, I was afraid by the threads title that you had done something pretty bad to Cyfr.
what have i done to deserve this image people have of me ...

ime a F ing angel
Old 18-09-2006, 12:28   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
what have i done to deserve this image people have of me ...

ime a F ing angel
HELLS ANGEL!!!!

Considering how these little arrogent egotisticle twerps behave its time the nicety were forgotten and they were treated as they treat others ie with no regard for the law or the rights that protect them. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. These kids are smart enough to hide behind the law and make out there actions can be route caused down to their parents and that is why they are what they are. They think they are invincible untill they are caught in a back ally and given what for and they then expect the police to catch and charge those that doled it out. They love victimising others but hate being victims themselves.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 13:03   #14
Resident Waffler

I have an ominous feeling that before long there will be a backlash when the downtrodden worms all turn at once.

Old 18-09-2006, 13:08   #15
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
I have an ominous feeling that before long there will be a backlash when the downtrodden worms all turn at once.
Well lets hope its soon. These pricks are just laughing at us and nothing can stop them.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..