Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree548Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2013, 12:32   #376
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99WARD View Post
The early V2's did that and went off with an awful bang but considering what they had to work with it was an amazing achievement even though it was ultimately used for evil purposes. I would question the use of a live warhead on an experimental rocket which was asking for trouble.
So, we now have you doing a thread wander to avoid answering peoples honest questions?

I'm beginning to think that you are very shallow, your God must be ashamed of you.
Accrington Web
Old 12-11-2013, 12:51   #377
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
I think he might have a bit of a nasty streak in him
More than just a "bit" ... Tomas de Torquemada comes to mind ... someone who just can't wait for the "Dies Irae".

He's going to be so disappointed when he ends up with the mob on the right.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:52   #378
Senior Member+

Quote:
The answer to your next question (which by the way is difficult to follow) is that in question 2, I explained God's special relationship with children. Therefore those who abuse them can expect no mercy (contrary to popular thinking today).
I`ll focus one one answer at a time, don`t see why it`s difficult to follow, there have been way too many church ministers, priests whatever you like to call them, preachers like you who are paedophiles. But they are spreading the word of god and according to your earlier posts, that`s all they have to.

I`ve taken your advice and consulted Google, and i have to be the bearer of bad news - there is no god
Why there is no god
and there is no heaven
Stephen Hawking: 'There is no heaven; it's a fairy story' | Science | The Guardian
both were found through a google search, so must be true.
Less likes this.
Old 12-11-2013, 13:32   #379
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I'm very thankful not to be you. It seems you have a very narrow existence.

As for it being 50 on to 1....... What are you trying to say with that comment?
(That is an easy question and should not require a biblical quote from you).
If you are saying that we are hounding you or harassing you, then you have the solution at your fingertips.
It is you choosing to deluge us with your biblical quotes in an attempt(in your eyes, at least) to spread the word.
Despite many of us telling you that we do not want to hear the stuff you are spouting.....in fact you are bordering on being one of those 'T' things that frequent some forums.

Perhaps we are to blame for giving you the oxygen of interest......so from here in you will get NO responses from me to anything you post in this thread.
I know I have said this previously, but this time I will not be drawn.....and I would ask that other members of the forum treat you with similar contempt.
I don`t think we`ll get rid of him that easily Margaret, he`ll just find other threads to preach to us on, if we keep him busy on this one maybe he`ll not bother with the rest of the site.
Although the one amusing thing about when he`s online, is me and Less get to have a K99ward sandwich.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (17.7 KB, 8 views)
Old 12-11-2013, 13:45   #380

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Although the one amusing thing about when he`s online, is me and Less get to have a K99ward sandwich.
It's at times like this I'm glad I'm not a vegetarian. Yummy.
Old 12-11-2013, 14:06   #381
God Member

Quote:
I don`t think we`ll get rid of him that easily Margaret, he`ll just find other threads to preach to us on, if we keep him busy on this one maybe he`ll not bother with the rest of the site.

The simple way to get rid of him is to keep this thread going until he runs out of Bible ... and then he will disappear. And, just maybe, on those boring, grey winter days, we will miss this modern Mac Flecknoe
Old 12-11-2013, 14:10   #382
Senior Member+

Re: Re: Christian Science

Quote:
like you who are paedophiles.
*Spits bru out*

I think I read that wrong the first time around.
gpick24 likes this.
Old 12-11-2013, 14:22   #383
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
The simple way to get rid of him is to keep this thread going until he runs out of Bible ... and then he will disappear. And, just maybe, on those boring, grey winter days, we will miss this modern Mac Flecknoe
I don`t think we particularly want rid of him do we, just to stop his preaching. We can make our own minds up about religion, don`t need or want someone trying to convince me to change my ways.
Old 12-11-2013, 14:22   #384

Quote:

I've got to admit, in my own sad little way I'm enjoying it. I consider it to be open season on the fool, after all, if for example someone from the Flat Earth Society was to come on site and demand that we believe with no questions asked, the amount of urine being extracted would fill several olympic swimming pools. (So many in fact some would not be visible above the horizon)

This Guy not only demands we believe, but has set himself the task of being a site moderator, threatening reprisals in this world as well as in the next.

He will go away eventually and like all the other religious nutters we have worn down he will forever bear a grudge, so not only will he have failed in his mission of converting us all, he will also realise that because of that grudge, he has failed as a Christian.

A win, win, situation for us I think.
Restless, Gremlin and susie123 like this.
Old 12-11-2013, 14:28   #385

Quote:
A little light interlude by Bing Crosby from the public domain: https://app.box.com/s/22tpwqajnv2wt4oreig0
Another thread wander, (I wish he'd read the rules), My report buttons wearing out anyone else want to do it? Possibility of copyright infringement as well!!!!!
Old 12-11-2013, 14:31   #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I've got to admit, in my own sad little way I'm enjoying it. I consider it to be open season on the fool, after all, if for example someone from the Flat Earth Society was to come on site and demand that we believe with no questions asked, the amount of urine being extracted would fill several olympic swimming pools. (So many in fact some would not be visible above the horizon)

This Guy not only demands we believe, but has set himself the task of being a site moderator, threatening reprisals in this world as well as in the next.

He will go away eventually and like all the other religious nutters we have worn down he will forever bear a grudge, so not only will he have failed in his mission of converting us all, he will also realise that because of that grudge, he has failed as a Christian.

A win, win, situation for us I think.
You all boasted you would chase me away. Let's see who wins. Lol
Glad you find it entertaining but you are playing for high (eternal) stakes.
Old 12-11-2013, 14:39   #387

Quote:
I don`t think we particularly want rid of him do we, just to stop his preaching. We can make our own minds up about religion, don`t need or want someone trying to convince me to change my ways.
You see gpick, you really do like me and all these bible quotes will be buzzing round in your head long after I have gone to be with the Lord.

Eric seems to think that I shall run out of bible quotes. Well I guess he will be right in 2167.
Old 12-11-2013, 14:40   #388

Quote:
You all boasted you would chase me away. Let's see who wins. Lol
Glad you find it entertaining but you are playing for high (eternal) stakes.
Ahh, the contentment of the insane, we will win of course, your time here grows shorter with every moment.

You are so close to rant mode, you will fail, after all, we are the temptation you are supposed to resist, not the souls you need to save.

Restless likes this.
Old 12-11-2013, 14:49   #389

Quote:
I am quite happy to stay in here with you guys. That way you can escape if you really want to. May I relate an incident at Firenet years ago? I cornered the market on the ISP forum and the site owner was absolutely furious so he had the idea of creating a special thread just for religion and I would be expected to post all my stuff there. The idea was to isolate me from my audience but they all followed me in there. Firenet was a good name. He was absolutely blazing.

Many people would not admit it but religion is interesting when presented properly.
Old 12-11-2013, 14:58   #390

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Ahh, the contentment of the insane, we will win of course, your time here grows shorter with every moment.

You are so close to rant mode, you will fail, after all, we are the temptation you are supposed to resist, not the souls you need to save.

There you go again 'Less.' I can't save anyone. It is God who saves through his son's death on the cross. You really will have to take lessons in concentration but it does illustrate the scripture: "Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped."
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..