Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree548Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2013, 14:58   #391

Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99WARD View Post
I am quite happy to stay in here with you guys. That way you can escape if you really want to. May I relate an incident at Firenet years ago? I cornered the market on the ISP forum and the site owner was absolutely furious so he had the idea of creating a special thread just for religion and I would be expected to post all my stuff there. The idea was to isolate me from my audience but they all followed me in there. Firenet was a good name. He was absolutely blazing.

Many people would not admit it but religion is interesting when presented properly.
Hi, big head

So it would seem you delight in annoying people on a number of sites. I thought Christianity was all about having a little humility, unlike your hubris.
Accrington Web
Old 12-11-2013, 14:59   #392
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
I am quite happy
Glad your happy, just reported you again, this time for admitting to flaming and trolling.

This is one site you won't close down.
Old 12-11-2013, 15:01   #393

Quote:
There you go again 'Less.' I can't save anyone. It is God who saves through his son's death on the cross. You really will have to take lessons in concentration but it does illustrate the scripture: "Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped."
Don't hide it behind a bushel, your divine and shining light is an inspiration for all of Gods creatures.

pity your still copy and pasting.
Old 12-11-2013, 15:04   #394
Senior Member+

Quote:
You see gpick, you really do like me and all these bible quotes will be buzzing round in your head long after I have gone to be with the Lord.

Eric seems to think that I shall run out of bible quotes. Well I guess he will be right in 2167.
I don`t know you, so I neither like nor dislike you. I dislike that you think you have a right to try to try to convert whoever you want, whether they want converting or not.
What I believe is my business, and I don`t mind telling you or anybody else, I don`t believe in god, but that`s my choice to make and not you or anybody else has a right to try and make me change my mind.
Old 12-11-2013, 15:04   #395
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
The simple way to get rid of him is to keep this thread going until he runs out of Bible ... and then he will disappear. And, just maybe, on those boring, grey winter days, we will miss this modern Mac Flecknoe
The best way to treat him is to ignore all his posts, in his last post in this thread he has already admitted to messing up another site, he might be trying it on with Accy Web, he's just a winding you all up, you should class him as a diferent variation of a hacker, destroy from within.
Old 12-11-2013, 15:08   #396

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
I`ll focus one one answer at a time, don`t see why it`s difficult to follow, there have been way too many church ministers, priests whatever you like to call them, preachers like you who are paedophiles. But they are spreading the word of god and according to your earlier posts, that`s all they have to.

I`ve taken your advice and consulted Google, and i have to be the bearer of bad news - there is no god
Why there is no god
and there is no heaven
Stephen Hawking: 'There is no heaven; it's a fairy story' | Science | The Guardian
both were found through a google search, so must be true.
My last job was Quality Assurance approval with a local firm. The golden rule in that job was never to ask multiple questions because people just pick the one they like to answer and leave the rest. One had to use quite a lot of Psychology to get them to do anything. Their idea of quality was to keep the floor swept clean.
Old 12-11-2013, 15:11   #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
The best way to treat him is to ignore all his posts, in his last post in this thread he has already admitted to messing up another site, he might be trying it on with Accy Web, he's just a winding you all up, you should class him as a diferent variation of a hacker, destroy from within.
No retlaw his punishment will come from a higher being, it won't be long before the mods remove him from site and if he continues in this vain he could also be reported to his Internet Provider so that they can suspend him.
Old 12-11-2013, 15:12   #398

Quote:
My last job was Quality Assurance approval with a local firm. The golden rule in that job was never to ask multiple questions because people just pick the one they like to answer and leave the rest. One had to use quite a lot of Psychology to get them to do anything. Their idea of quality was to keep the floor swept clean.
Thread wander, reported.
Old 12-11-2013, 15:15   #399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
You are wrong Retlaw. Nothing was messed up. People just liked to read my posts and the same seems to be happening here too. They naturally responded vigorously as you do here but God has a strange way of moving hearts that are stone cold.

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh."
Old 12-11-2013, 15:18   #400
Senior Member+

Quote:
You are wrong Retlaw. Nothing was messed up. People just liked to read my posts and the same seems to be happening here too. They naturally responded vigorously as you do here but God has a strange way of moving hearts that are stone cold.

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh."
I must admit, I do like reading your posts, mainly because it reminds me just how sane I am, and there`s not many who can do that.
Restless likes this.
Old 12-11-2013, 15:21   #401
God Member

Quote:
The golden rule
I thought the golden rule went something like: One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself" ... or perhaps you prefer the version in Matthew
Old 12-11-2013, 15:21   #402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
No retlaw his punishment will come from a higher being, it won't be long before the mods remove him from site and if he continues in this vain he could also be reported to his Internet Provider so that they can suspend him.
K99WARD gets his rule book out and decides that 'Less' is just indulging in wishful thinking. .

I guess he is still smarting from yesterday.
Old 12-11-2013, 15:28   #403

Quote:
K99WARD gets his rule book out and decides that 'Less' is just indulging in wishful thinking. .

I guess he is still smarting from yesterday.
We shall see.

Why should I be smarting? It's not as if you are of any real consequence just a passing **** in the night.

Here, I've ordered you a taxi.

Boeing Guy and Eric like this.
Old 12-11-2013, 15:43   #404
JFT96

Quote:
Hi Boeing guy
I take it that your interpretation of "threatening, homophobic, bigoted, racist comments" are simply ones you don't agree with. If that is the case you have a mighty big opponent in our God.
Hello again K,
I gave clear examples of the above much earlier, I have no inclination to search back for them.

You seem to tread very carefuly around the issue without taking a stand, prefering to use the Bible and now our forum rules as a way to deflect the disscusion.
I am finished posting in here, although if i see a infringment of the rules of this forum, i will report it.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Old 12-11-2013, 15:49   #405

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
We shall see.

Why should I be smarting? It's not as if you are of any real consequence just a passing **** in the night.

Here, I've ordered you a taxi.
Just noticed, my predictive text seems to know him better than I, **** should read ship.

Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..