Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2012, 13:35   #16
God Member

Re: Contrasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrylic-bob View Post
I'm sure they are not. But, in Accrington?
yep but now theres more of them because over teh years they have seen that only in the most extreeme circumstances is an example set.People like this know they can get caught by police many many times before they face anything nearing a punishment.My guess would be this family were not strangers to the police and i dare say there wasnt any police surprised this happened.Even if the police get enought to arrest and charge the courts let them down time and time again

I suppose we shoudl be thankfull they didnt walk out of courts with just an ASBO

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-02-2012, 18:02   #17
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrylic-bob View Post
Cllr Moss sits on HBC and has more than enough to say on matters that pique his own interest. I would like some plain answers to my two questions to justify the enormous amounts of my hard earned that are taken to support parasites like the Gilheany's.

Is that asking too much?

Oh, and when JJ gets round to answering (if he ever does) can I have his reply without the acronyms and abbreviations, please.
Its a county council problem Bob so Ken has no say in the matter really, Graham has, but we all know he'll just shrug his shoulders and blame the present government, just another problem that only started on May 6th 2010
Old 09-02-2012, 18:19   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Its a county council problem Bob so Ken has no say in the matter really, Graham has, but we all know he'll just shrug his shoulders and blame the present government, just another problem that only started on May 6th 2010

ASBO's have been a roaring success who brought them in because ever since giving a scum bag a certificate saying ASBO came into effect crime has vanished from our streets.

I jest and to be fair ASBO's did sort out more serious crime like when a 4 year old boy was given one for playing football outside his house with his daddy.Good to know labour policies kept the streets free of scumbags like that

or even better lol

Quote:
A woman about to give birth to her first child was left bewildered after Lincolnshire police sent a letter threatening her unborn baby with an ASBO.

Charlotte Childs, who is 36 weeks pregnant, and her husband Damien were invited to attend a meeting with local police to discuss their son's bad behaviour.

The couple were even more shocked as the letter addressed their son as George - the name they were planning to give him as a middle name.

so if ababy kicks its assault and an ASBO will be issued lmao

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 09-02-2012 at 18:22.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 18:24   #19
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
ASBO's have been a roaring success who brought them in because ever since giving a scum bag a certificate saying ASBO came into effect crime has vanished from our streets.

I jest and to be fair ASBO's did sort out more serious crime like when a 4 year old boy was given one for playing football outside his house with his daddy.Good to know labour policies kept the streets free of scumbags like that

or even better lol

so if ababy kicks its assault and an ASBO will be issued lmao
The ASBO is like an MBE or an OBE for sumbags, to be worn with pride

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..