Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-06-2010, 07:18   #1

Disgusted.

Yesterday tea time I was at Tesco Express and as I was stepping back into my car I witnessed a lad, probably nearing the end of his time at high school, turn round and spit at a woman who did not seem to recognise him. As he was in a group I could not confront him but I wanted to post this to say his vile and disgraceful behaviour has not gone unnoticed.
theresonlyoneaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-06-2010, 07:22   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: Disgusted.

Spitting at someone, whether known to you or not, is disgusting.

I'm afraid I would have had to say something to the little scrote, which wouldn't have been pleasant.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 07:28   #3
Give, give, give member

'In most cases, spitting if done deliberately will be an assault.'

https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q145.htm

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 07:31   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

would have slapped the dirty git round the napper.
Old 18-06-2010, 07:41   #5

Dirty little git! I hate spitting.

http://www.hyndburnramblers.co.uk/
'erindoors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 08:42   #6
God Member

if you recognised the school uniform you should report it to the schools headmaster
Old 18-06-2010, 09:08   #7
God Member

Hate spitting dirty little git.
Old 18-06-2010, 09:17   #8
Resting in Peace

Spitting is the most aberrant filthy act imaginable, Like Garinda said I would have had to have said something, the only problem these days is that if this lout was in a group they could well attack you, but what the answer is I don't know, just another example of dwindling standards
Old 18-06-2010, 11:41   #9

if you can rememnber the date and time the tesco express will have cctv you should report this to the police and get them to get the cctv and report him to the school who should act on this

spitting is the most vile thing and can cause alsorts of desease that people just dont imagine

get the cctv details and nail this scum
Tickler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 11:44   #10
Senior Member+

you should go to oakhill park at around 3.45 on a school day, the play area is full of them vandalising the equipment, swearing shouting abuse and using language i'd rather my children didnt hear..

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 11:55   #11

then you should contact your local PCSO and have them show presence around the area to sort that sort of behaviour out
Tickler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 21:58   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Spitting is the most aberrant filthy act imaginable, Like Garinda said I would have had to have said something, the only problem these days is that if this lout was in a group they could well attack you, but what the answer is I don't know, just another example of dwindling standards
That's why I couldn't say anything, there was a group of at least 4 lads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
if you recognised the school uniform you should report it to the schools headmaster
They were in their own clothes.
theresonlyoneaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 22:11   #13

That's disgusting. Some girl spat in my sons face a while ago (as a joke, she said) and he told her if she ever did it again he would smack her in the mouth. He has never hit a girl in his life but was so mad that she had done this to him. She said it was a joke but she's never "joked" with him since.
It's disgusting
suedarbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 22:14   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Wink Re: Disgusted.

Sadly thats the only thing many of these animals understand Sue, well done yer lad.
Old 18-06-2010, 22:28   #15

He was mad because it wasn't the first time. The first time she sneezed in his face on purpose.
Have these kids got any manners?
suedarbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..