Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2006, 00:00   #1
Senior Member+

Don't you just love them?

It doesn't matter how old your children get as they still manage to surprise you and knock at the heart strings.

My daughter, Sam, sent us a new PS2!!! It wasn't just the pressie, it was the thought that went behind it which touched my heart. Love her to bits xx

So much muck to eat before you die
junetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-09-2006, 00:11   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Don't you just love them?

pardon my ignorance june but whats a PS2?
Old 20-09-2006, 00:14   #3
Senior Member+

Sorry, Cash, a Playstation 2.

Old 20-09-2006, 00:15   #4
God Member

as you prob know june was my birthday today but one of my sons stayed out last night and he went to work with his elder bro today which i didnt mind .. but once i knew they had fininshed work was bit concerned he,d not txt or phoned me to wish me happy birthday. as selfish as that may sound my offsprings have never forgotten my birthday .. so off i went for meal with hubby and commented to hubby that i was concerned about this only to get home to a big package of well presented thorntons choccies and big hug and kisses ,... like yourself ..love em all to bits...........full of surprises
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2006, 00:22   #5
Senior Member+

Sounds lovely, Cherokee and I'm glad they were there for you and your birthday was good x

Sam split from her husband twelve months ago and is now bringing up three children......ages 12, 10 and 3. She must have saved for ages to send this to me. A few tears fell.

Old 20-09-2006, 00:26   #6
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman
pardon my ignorance june but whats a PS2?
Thank god someone had the guts to ask her, do you know I wouldn't have slept tonight. night night.xxxx.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2006, 00:38   #7
God Member

omg june thats lovely .. all i can say is good on her .
I was in similar situation , i was on my own with 4 young ones and can so appreciate what your daughter has done for you.. mums are so special..
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2006, 21:16   #8
Accy Goddess

My Daughter is the best. She always seems to know when I'm down and if she can't get over to see me she will ring.
We have a very special bond she's 30 next year and still rings me when she's scared even if it's just a scary movie.
She is the most SPECIAL Daughter in the whole world and I LOVE her to bits. She's still my baby.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..