Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2006, 23:41   #1
Resting in Peace

Friendly Pinches

Did you ever have an aunt, uncle, friendly adult who would greet you or tease you in any way by touching parts of your body that would annoy you intensly ... please I don't mean in sexual way at all, so don't misinterpret this thread.

I had an uncle who thought it was fun to squeeze my knees until the reflex system got going and smacked him in the choppers. Then they were those who did the capillary crunching on yer' cheeks whilst stating "what lovely dimples" Nose tweeking and finger bending were great forms of 'endearment'. Doesn't happen now of course at my age, but didn't ya' just hate it.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-05-2006, 00:06   #2
land of hope and glory

Re: Friendly Pinches

you better come in with some armoured underwear next meet latex!....lmao
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 00:08   #3
white rabbits

No..katex,we were not a touchy feely family...i think i would have smacked your uncle in the choppers too...lol
Old 01-05-2006, 00:15   #4
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggeringman
you better come in with some armoured underwear next meet latex!....lmao
Trust you !! Armoured underwear !! Not in my wildest dreams, nothing that makes me look lumpy, thank you very much !!.

Anyway, you must have had someone who picked you up and tossed you at the ceiling 'lovingly'. Or maybe they didn't love ya' that much ... tee hee.
Old 01-05-2006, 00:19   #5
land of hope and glory

no everyone kicked me! i can remember my brother throwing baby boo into the air and catching her,well when he caught her this time she let it all out and he must have swallowed half a jar of baby food that she just got rid off!....
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:20   #6
God Member

Quote:
no everyone kicked me! i can remember my brother throwing baby boo into the air and catching her,well when he caught her this time she let it all out and he must have swallowed half a jar of baby food that she just got rid off!....
Was it an attic or basement clearout staggers?

Mine was the dread slap on the back wether yo were eating or not.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:20   #7
Resting in Peace

I don't know about when I was younger, but there is a female member at the accyweb meetings that keeps grabbing my rear end when i am at the bar does this count.
sorry no names as i quite enjoy it hehe

Last edited by Mick; 01-05-2006 at 09:23.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:29   #8
God Member

Oooooo Mick you stud you.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 01-05-2006, 09:30   #9
Len
God Member

What I find most annoying is when friends come up to you and perform a Morecambe and Wise face slap stunt, for some twisted reason they seem to get the urge to lightly slap your face with both of their hands, if you get my gist?
What’s that all about! Are they complete idiots or what?
I know they don’t mean any harm but it ant half annoying.
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:33   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len
What I find most annoying is when friends come up to you and perform a Morecambe and Wise face slap stunt, for some twisted reason they seem to get the urge to lightly slap your face with both of their hands, if you get my gist?
What’s that all about! Are they complete idiots or what?
I know they don’t mean any harm but it ant half annoying.
Better than the guy at work who thinks grabbing or flicking the "zone" is fun.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 01-05-2006, 09:44   #11
Len
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
Better than the guy at work who thinks grabbing or flicking the "zone" is fun.
There’s probably a good reason for that. He may very well have strong homosexual urges and he’s probably dieing to touch other males anatomy parts but how can one explain the face slapping urges I wonder?

Last edited by Len; 01-05-2006 at 09:47.
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:52   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len
There’s probably a good reason for that. He may very well have strong homosexual urges and he’s probably dieing to touch other males anatomy parts but how can one explain the face slapping urges I wonder?
Maybe he darnt do it to his wife without being doubled over with a well placed knee.

As for the "zone" master he must be a closet one as he is marrie with a son.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 01-05-2006, 10:49   #13
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Obviously a very enterprising young lady even at this tender age .. nice one Baby Boo.

They used to pull my pony tail too .. hated that, although realise very tempting ... hmmmm who do we know with one of these that comes to the meets ? .. name escapes me
Old 01-05-2006, 10:58   #14
God Member

Stick to bahookey pinching as when in a crowd anyone could be resposible.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 01-05-2006, 11:56   #15
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
Stick to bahookey pinching as when in a crowd anyone could be resposible.
You picking up some strange words up there Spuggie, please stick to the English Language as spoken in Lancashire.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..