Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Friendly Pinches (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/friendly-pinches-21447.html)

katex 30-04-2006 23:41

Friendly Pinches

Did you ever have an aunt, uncle, friendly adult who would greet you or tease you in any way by touching parts of your body that would annoy you intensly ... please I don't mean in sexual way at all, so don't misinterpret this thread.

I had an uncle who thought it was fun to squeeze my knees until the reflex system got going and smacked him in the choppers. Then they were those who did the capillary crunching on yer' cheeks whilst stating "what lovely dimples" :p Nose tweeking and finger bending were great forms of 'endearment'. Doesn't happen now of course at my age, but didn't ya' just hate it.:mad:

staggeringman 01-05-2006 00:06

Re: Friendly Pinches

you better come in with some armoured underwear next meet latex!....lmao:p

grannyclaret 01-05-2006 00:08

No..katex,we were not a touchy feely family...i think i would have smacked your uncle in the choppers too...lol

katex 01-05-2006 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by staggeringman
you better come in with some armoured underwear next meet latex!....lmao:p

Trust you !! Armoured underwear !! Not in my wildest dreams, nothing that makes me look lumpy, thank you very much !!.

Anyway, you must have had someone who picked you up and tossed you at the ceiling 'lovingly'. Or maybe they didn't love ya' that much ... tee hee.

staggeringman 01-05-2006 00:19

no everyone kicked me!:( i can remember my brother throwing baby boo into the air and catching her,well when he caught her this time she let it all out and he must have swallowed half a jar of baby food that she just got rid off!....:D

SPUGGIE J 01-05-2006 09:20

Quote:

no everyone kicked me!:( i can remember my brother throwing baby boo into the air and catching her,well when he caught her this time she let it all out and he must have swallowed half a jar of baby food that she just got rid off!....:D

Was it an attic or basement clearout staggers?

Mine was the dread slap on the back wether yo were eating or not. :(

Mick 01-05-2006 09:20

I don't know about when I was younger, but there is a female member at the accyweb meetings that keeps grabbing my rear end when i am at the bar does this count.
sorry no names as i quite enjoy it hehe:)

SPUGGIE J 01-05-2006 09:29

Oooooo Mick you stud you. :D

Len 01-05-2006 09:30

What I find most annoying is when friends come up to you and perform a Morecambe and Wise face slap stunt, for some twisted reason they seem to get the urge to lightly slap your face with both of their hands, if you get my gist?
What’s that all about! Are they complete idiots or what?
I know they don’t mean any harm but it ant half annoying. :mad:

SPUGGIE J 01-05-2006 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Len
What I find most annoying is when friends come up to you and perform a Morecambe and Wise face slap stunt, for some twisted reason they seem to get the urge to lightly slap your face with both of their hands, if you get my gist?
What’s that all about! Are they complete idiots or what?
I know they don’t mean any harm but it ant half annoying. :mad:

Better than the guy at work who thinks grabbing or flicking the "zone" is fun.

Len 01-05-2006 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
Better than the guy at work who thinks grabbing or flicking the "zone" is fun.

There’s probably a good reason for that. He may very well have strong homosexual urges ;) and he’s probably dieing to touch other males anatomy parts but how can one explain the face slapping urges I wonder?

SPUGGIE J 01-05-2006 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Len
There’s probably a good reason for that. He may very well have strong homosexual urges ;) and he’s probably dieing to touch other males anatomy parts but how can one explain the face slapping urges I wonder?

Maybe he darnt do it to his wife without being doubled over with a well placed knee. :D

As for the "zone" master he must be a closet one as he is marrie with a son.

katex 01-05-2006 10:49

Quote:

Obviously a very enterprising young lady even at this tender age .. nice one Baby Boo. :da:

They used to pull my pony tail too .. hated that, although realise very tempting ... hmmmm who do we know with one of these that comes to the meets ? .. name escapes me :confused::D

SPUGGIE J 01-05-2006 10:58

Stick to bahookey pinching as when in a crowd anyone could be resposible. :D

katex 01-05-2006 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
Stick to bahookey pinching as when in a crowd anyone could be resposible. :D

You picking up some strange words up there Spuggie, please stick to the English Language as spoken in Lancashire.