Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2008, 21:42   #16
God Member

Re: Gary Glitter aka Paul Gadd

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
whats wrong with my suggestion?
Nothing...but why discuss this no good bum...put him on the backburner.
and then cut his town halls off.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-08-2008, 21:43   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grego View Post
I think he should have to come back here and if he pulls the I'm having an heart attack stunt they should shove him on regardless, why should another country have to put up with him? At least here he can be kept an eye on, signed on the register and all that, I still think paedo's should be chemically castrated.
Yes indeed.. he is this country's responsibilty..you don't sling your dirty rubbish on someone else's doorstep.. he is well known here and thus less likely to have access to for his perversion.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 21:48   #18
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
whats wrong with my suggestion?
Well ... can't go around popping everyone off can we .. no matter how despicable they are ..
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 21:50   #19
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Well ... can't go around popping everyone off can we .. no matter how despicable they are ..
not that, my second watered down suggestion.............must be having a senior moment,getting soft or summat.
Old 20-08-2008, 21:50   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
I think Cashy was refering to a sharp knife and a handfull of useless merchandise?
How much do you Garry Glitters balls woulld bring on Ebay?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950

Last edited by Royboy39; 20-08-2008 at 21:54.
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 23:36   #21
white rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
I think Cashy was refering to a sharp knife and a handfull of useless merchandise?
How much do you Garry Glitters balls woulld bring on Ebay?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING,,,THE DIRTY OLD S*D
Old 20-08-2008, 23:48   #22
Give, give, give member

I'd much rather he be rotting in some rat infested jail, but if he is to be free, I think society will be safer if he's in this country.

Because of his noteriety he'll have less access to children, than he would in some poverty stricken third world country, where sadly most things are available, if you have the money.

A while ago I read a heart breaking report in one of the Sunday papers, it might have been the Observer, but I sadly can't find the article. Sex tourism isn't just about fat old western, men going with young women for the price of a beer, women were offering their toddlers to pedophiles on well known beaches in Thailand.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 09:19   #23
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I think he chose Hong Kong because corruption is endemic there, and all he needs is a sizeable backhander to the authorities. He still has royalties from his music I presume.

IngentaConnect Controlling Corruption in Hong Kong: From Colony to Special Admin...
Abstract:
Corruption has been a perennial problem in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong of the post-war years represented what appeared to have become an intractable case of a society in which corruption was entrenched as part of political, economic and social life. .
Its said that he has something in the region of £50,000 a year coming in, in royalties from record sales around the world. Its quite obvious that some people are still prepared to buy his records, but I think he will eventually end up back over here
Old 21-08-2008, 09:35   #24
God Member

This guy makes me sick , just to see him on tv turns my stomach
Sadly he is our resposibility therefore he should be back here .
We wouldnt like other countries rubbish thrown on our doorstep would we?
(although yes it does happen)

Even the media are getting tired of following him around according to the news this morning

The sooner hes back here the sooner hes banged on the sex offenders register and can be kept an eye on.
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 09:49   #25
God Member

So Hong Kong has been subjected to diplomatic pressure that no amount of money can buy off.............nice one ...... kinda restores my faith in human nature

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 11:15   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
...So he now sits in the transit lounge because the Thai authorities refuse to allow him into their country. The latest news is that if he doesn’t board a UK bound plane voluntarily the Thai authorities will use force to put him on....
Why use force? Just play some of his music over the lounge tannoy. That will get him on a plane quick enough.
Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 11:29   #27
God Member

Has he asked Zimbabwe?

Old 21-08-2008, 13:17   #28
JFT96

Cashy your too nice, they used to use a white hot poker stuck up you a***, to dipatch people during the middle ages.
At least the heat would help him get ready for where he's going.

I cannot believe that this man, was one of my young, childhood heroes. Sick bast**d.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:33   #29

garry glitter is now back in here in london even though his is to sign the sex offenders reg and his movents to be moniterd, whats goin to stop him from gettin a computer and starting all over again? I can bet £50 that he will start all over again.
Nori Brick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 12:41   #30
God Member

I have done a bit of websearching and found this

Sex offenders' register to include senders of indecent email | The Register
So those saucy junk mail senders could be prosecuted

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..