Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-08-2005, 11:38   #1
God Member

Globa Warming

A bunch of sientifc dudes go on a trip to the artic and spend more time goin backwards instead of forwards thanks to the ice breaking up three weeks early. Katrina hits southern USA like a women scorned a result of warming mabe? Junior Bush thinks there aint such a thing as global warming so do the bods in New Orleans agree. If the sea level rises what will the USA the land of sue for anything do if the land of dykes (G-man the dam kind) Holland do if the Dutch minus too mutch gang deside to sue em as the biggest polluter?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-08-2005, 12:20   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: Globa Warming

Global warming will be a good thing as most of the south east will go, and Londoners will have to apply for a residency visa to live on our balmy islands in the north.

The panoptican will be able to be visited after catching a ferry leaving from the isle of Green Howarth on the hour.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 12:23   #3
I am Banned

i remember been told at school that if the ice caps meleted huncoat would be the new seaside

ahh huncoat sands for summer days out lol
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 12:27   #4
Give, give, give member

People that can't swim should learn now.

If the ferries go on strike, it will lead to more interbreeding than we have now in the out lying hamlets.

Last edited by garinda; 30-08-2005 at 23:11.
Old 30-08-2005, 12:35   #5
God Member

Charge the southeners a packet to stay but only on short term visa's. A ferry at Green Howarth sounds good. Sodem leave em down there

If Huncoat became a seside resort GHUA.

Interbreeding in the hamlets might make us lot look sane.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 30-08-2005, 14:20   #6
God Member

Someone needs to set up a passport control on the Lancashire border now.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 15:31   #7
God Member

Gayle you volenteering?

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 30-08-2005, 16:30   #8
God Member

And what is wrong with inbreeding? After all, the family that plays together- stays together.

But seriously, speaking of global warming, has anyone noticed any concrete changes as a result of warming to date? I hear stories that the growing season is already extended by a couple of weeks at either end, and that they are planing to grow kiwi fruit, apricots and tea on the south coast. British Champagne already tastes better than French marques.

Last edited by Acrylic-bob; 30-08-2005 at 16:35.
Acrylic-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 23:17   #9
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrylic-bob
And what is wrong with inbreeding? After all, the family that plays together- stays together.

But seriously, speaking of global warming, has anyone noticed any concrete changes as a result of warming to date? I hear stories that the growing season is already extended by a couple of weeks at either end, and that they are planing to grow kiwi fruit, apricots and tea on the south coast. British Champagne already tastes better than French marques.

Apparently France will be as barren as the Sahara, which can't be a bad thing, and instead of dead heading my geraniums I will be stuffing my own olives in the balmy 'new med' of Lancashire.

Bring it on. Where's my un-green aerosol?

Old 30-08-2005, 23:32   #10

What's wrong with interbreeding?Look at the Warburton's family they're all IntoBread.Seriously,the weather isn't what it used to be.Summer is all over the place.There is something going wrong and it's only gonna get worse.
PILKYBUSDRIVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 23:35   #11
God Member

Gone are the days when you could actually tell what season you were in without looking at the calendar. Now its more like them all arriving at different parts of the day

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 23:36   #12
God Member

How about Costa Del Accy quite possible the way things are going especialy with meltin g ice caps.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 30-08-2005, 23:39   #13
Give, give, give member

The best thing about global warming is that with the rise in the depth of the sea, because of the polar ice melting, we will be further away from the rest of Europe.

Old 30-08-2005, 23:42   #14
God Member

Now there is a good outcome.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 30-08-2005, 23:44   #15

Yeah and stuck with all the scum that has come here.
PILKYBUSDRIVER is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..