Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-03-2012, 22:07   #16
Beacon of light

Re: Gorgeous George is back

I suppose it really depends on how you define 'interesting'...personally I would rather have a migraine than engage with anything GG says or does.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-03-2012, 22:23   #17
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
I'll bet the vast majority of his votes were from muslims. here's an excerpt from his 'Important message from George Galloway'. Proof that he is indeed a moron, as you say.

God KNOWS who is a Muslim. And he KNOWS who is not. Instinctively, so do you. Let me point out to all the Muslim brothers and sisters what I stand for:

I, George Galloway, do not drink alcohol and never have. Ask yourself if you believe the other candidate in this election can say that truthfully.

I, George Galloway, have fought for the Muslims at home and abroad, all my life. And paid a price for it. I believe the other candidate in this election cannot say so truthfully.

He's no moron. He sussed out his target market in his chosen constituency and went for it. Simple as.
Old 31-03-2012, 05:31   #18
Give, give, give member

Georgie's an Internationalist.

Like us lot, here in Hyndburn.

We might now get twinned with Bradford West.

Or even form some sort of Internationalist alliance.

So as to keep India in check.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 08:12   #19
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Georgie's an Internationalist.

Like us lot, here in Hyndburn.

We might now get twinned with Bradford West.

Or even form some sort of Internationalist alliance.

So as to keep India in check.

You never know Rindi we could even have George being inviting to discuss the Kashmir question and give a lecture on the way forward
Old 31-03-2012, 12:33   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I suppose it really depends on how you define 'interesting'...personally I would rather have a migraine than engage with anything GG says or does.
I dont agree with what he has to say, but how he puts his point over is interesting. The fact that we are debating his win on this thread shows we dont ignore him, and if it makes people engage more with politics and get out to vote then all to the good.

I never voted for The Monster Raving Looney Party, but found them interesting, as I do with Gorgeous George.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 15:36   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrighty View Post
What was it he said .. This is the " Bradford spring " & the "Muslim uprising" , sound like he stoking the fire to me .. he just like the rest for appeasing em.
And now he's married his 4th wife - 30 years his junior..

George Galloway's new Dutch bride Putri Gayatri Pertiwi | Mail Online

kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 15:42   #22
God Member

Apparently GG didn't know which seat he won.

The Respect Party leader’s shock victory actually came in Bradford, Yorkshire - but his Twitter feed on Saturday read: “I will try to live up to your expectations. Shattered but happy after the Blackburn triumph.

Bradford MP George Galloway embarrassed by 'Blackburn' error (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 16:57   #23
Beacon of light

Yes Davemac, we are talking about him, but for the wrong reasons. GG didn't even know which constituency he had won.......doesn't that tell you a lot. He played to the muslims fo the area and secured their votes....but in doing so he has probably alienated any other sections of the electorate........and in my opinion he has played into the hands of those muslims who want to dominate politics and supplant their own agenda.......a form of treachery.

I have an interest in politics.......but I won't be voting for any of the filth that represent the three main parties(none of them are interested in the electorate or what the electorate wants, and none of them reflect my core values). The whole political system needs a radical overhaul. There is very little difference in the polices of the three main political parties.......and voting for another party is 'wasting' your vote(as effectively as not voting at all) as the smaller parties will have no influence on major issues.

What we really need is a revolution.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 03-04-2012 at 17:01.
Old 03-04-2012, 17:05   #24
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
Apparently GG didn't know which seat he won.

The Respect Party leader’s shock victory actually came in Bradford, Yorkshire - but his Twitter feed on Saturday read: “I will try to live up to your expectations. Shattered but happy after the Blackburn triumph.

Bradford MP George Galloway embarrassed by 'Blackburn' error (From Lancashire Telegraph)
Ya he tried to laugh his way out of it by saying its was a joke, bet the people of Blackburn were happy he was having a laugh
Old 03-04-2012, 17:33   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Yes Davemac, we are talking about him, but for the wrong reasons. GG didn't even know which constituency he had won.......doesn't that tell you a lot. He played to the muslims fo the area and secured their votes....but in doing so he has probably alienated any other sections of the electorate........and in my opinion he has played into the hands of those muslims who want to dominate politics and supplant their own agenda.......a form of treachery.

I have an interest in politics.......but I won't be voting for any of the filth that represent the three main parties(none of them are interested in the electorate or what the electorate wants, and none of them reflect my core values). The whole political system needs a radical overhaul. There is very little difference in the polices of the three main political parties.......and voting for another party is 'wasting' your vote(as effectively as not voting at all) as the smaller parties will have no influence on major issues.

What we really need is a revolution.
Regarding Allahway , he most definitely will be raising tensions & giving the Muslims hope of furthering there agenda no doubt about that .

As for the 3 main parties .. they have there own agenda as well , its called " United States of Europe"

The elites want social unrest to bring in there draconian laws ... & what better way to get it with Allahway stoking the fires
Wrighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 18:51   #26

George Galloway Supports Jihad ...
Old 03-04-2012, 18:54   #27
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrighty View Post

George Galloway Supports Jihad ...
He's a total Divvy, he'd be better of playing a cat in Big Brother, oh he's already done that, how can anybody actually take this jerk seriously
Old 03-04-2012, 19:10   #28
Beacon of light

When you sup with the devil you need a long spoon........and George Galloway may regret his actions in time to come........and anyone who is resident in Bradford West and is not muslim certainly will.
Old 03-04-2012, 19:30   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
He's a total Divvy, he'd be better of playing a cat in Big Brother, oh he's already done that, how can anybody actually take this jerk seriously
He might be a divvy but he is playing a dangerous game
Old 03-04-2012, 19:33   #30
Beacon of light

He is indeed playing a very dangerous game. GG has only one aim in this sorry story....and that is to look after number 1. He thinks he has played the muslims like a fiddle, but he may yet dance to their tune and it won't be so grand then.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..