Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-07-2004, 01:51   #1
Len
God Member

grooming

Why is it that some women fall so easily to grooming? Is it that the chance that the grass may be greener on the other side of fence?
Why is it that us blokes feel the need to groom someone else’s wife or girl friend?
I’ve been there, done it myself, also had it done to me. At the end of the day there is no difference. But why?
Anyone any ideas?
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-07-2004, 02:47   #2
Member.

Re: grooming

.................................................. .................................................. .........

Last edited by Doug; 30-07-2004 at 22:34.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2004, 09:55   #3
Len
God Member

Ya, Its weird isn’t it. I suppose that it is quite normal in life.
I believe my x-girl friend did a runner through being groomed. You know, one goes to work 5days a week and you like to think that your partner is safe.
I don’t really know how it happened but it did. I maybe totally wrong, it could have been the other way about it could have been her doing the grooming. It is difficult at the beginning not to point a finger. At the end of the day you do get over it and things do work out ok in the end.
Funny what us humans do. lol
Old 25-07-2004, 10:08   #4
Member.

.................................................. .................................................. .........

Old 25-07-2004, 11:24   #5

Quote:
Two adults enjoying the company of friendship is not a sin.
How true, although while having a shindig and enjoying the company of friendship.
People should in the back of their mind be considering the feelings of the other person’s partner. I cant think of anything worse than having some other cowboy trying to hustle in on my woman I would have to shoot him.
Shane. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2004, 11:39   #6
God Member

Well some of you know what it means but I don't. Whats grooming ? Obviously not what I thought.
Old 25-07-2004, 11:53   #7
Member.

.................................................. .................................................. ........

Old 25-07-2004, 11:55   #8
God Member

So.. usual imature response then No I wasnt thinking of horses... Reading the first post by Len I thought it had summat to do with making oneself look good and maybe women trying to make there menfolk better...

Anyone else care to explain?
Old 25-07-2004, 12:01   #9
Member.

Last edited by Doug; 30-07-2004 at 22:35.
Old 25-07-2004, 12:06   #10
God Member

The pure fact that I asked it to be explained should have made it clear I am missing the point... I cant see anywhere its dircted at you... However now you say it and I re- read do i presume you ahve chatted up someone elses missus?

And from your response do i take it you do it a lot?
Old 25-07-2004, 12:12   #11
Member.

.................................................. .................................................. ........

Old 25-07-2004, 12:17   #12
God Member

Well this is a public forum so we are all involved now.. its gone global!

Cards on table then. stop pussyfooting abut.. Do you chat up other peoples partners? You know that doesn't mean forming friendships.. Do you chat them up with the possibility of wooing them away from there men. Is a little relationship other than friendship in the back of your mind?
Old 25-07-2004, 12:32   #13
Member.

.................................................. .................................................. ............

Old 25-07-2004, 12:39   #14
God Member

Quote:
Are we in a public forum or a court of law? How and by whom am I to be judged?
Its a forum not a court thus making your second part of the questin null.... don't be such a drama queen doug

Quote:
Is a little relationship other than friendship in the back of your mind? Answer: It wasn’t.
wasn't ? Does that mean wasn't but is now?

Only asking cus I am nosey and as this is a public forum and I am just joining in the subject...Thats my choice just as it is yours
Old 25-07-2004, 12:48   #15
Len
God Member

Well I’ve started something here.

When I started this thread I was thinking of myself.
I went out last night and saw one of my mates girl friend being hit on by another bloke the sad thing was that my mate was sat with them and you could tell he wasn’t very happy about it. Then of coarse my own mind went into over drive and I started thinking about my past situation.
Anyhow I came home had a quick look on here and low and behold in my mind at that time it was going on here too. I was feeling a bit sorry for myself like you do when you’ve had a bell full of beer. Lol
So I thought I will ask the question. Why do we do it? I suppose that there isn’t really an answer, we just do.
This thread isn’t about any one particular person. It’s about everyone.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..