Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2012, 18:19   #31
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Hurricane Sandy/THE PERFECT STORM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS View Post

I'm just sharing a different view from the norm
Which yer quite entitled too, n if it gives people a laugh nowt wrong wi that either.
Old 30-10-2012, 22:25   #32
Senior Member+

It's a bit ironic really the term HAARP - I thought Angel's played Haarps?

Mind you this could be the Angel of Doom with his Sci-fi Haarp that brings destruction.End of days?
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2012, 08:02   #33
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
It's a bit ironic really the term HAARP - I thought Angel's played Haarps?

Mind you this could be the Angel of Doom with his Sci-fi Haarp that brings destruction.End of days?
Angels Don't Play This HAARP - Advances in Tesla Technology
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2012, 17:02   #34
God Member

Really don't see the need for complicating things with oddball theories. Hurricanes are common this time of year, and so are cold fronts coming from the north west. Anyone who has even a nodding acquaintance with climatology can figure out what is going to happen if they happen to bump into one another. It's not rocket science; it's "O" level geography ... or it was when they actually taught stuff in schools, rather than worry about expecting too much of fragile teens.

Oh, and by the way, it was a non-event in K'town ... glad I didn't invest in a generator.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2012, 19:30   #35
Senior Member+

Many cultures have talked of the end days - the end of times!

Looking at the scenes of the effects of this storm, makes one wonder.

Last edited by kestrelx; 31-10-2012 at 19:32.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2012, 19:46   #36
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Oh well i'll put the Christmas Pressies on hold then.
Old 31-10-2012, 19:51   #37
Beacon of light

Oh...Rugger....I've bought AND wrapped some of mine.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 00:53   #38
I am Banned

If the world does end i'm predicting a nuclear apocalypse........ 25/1 at ladbrookes

Will folk get tired of having to pay for everything and working like slaves, And chaos bring down Civilization?

my personal belief is that the human race will slowly and surely eat up all the earth's resources and we will either:

A. Move a select few to a different planet and begain again, or

B. Die, as a result of not having the technology to move a select few to a different planet and begain again

If we ran out of resources like fossil fuels most folk that have no survival skills will die out,But i'm guessing we'll end up wiping ourselves out via nuclear war before that

Last edited by Chris SUI JURIS; 01-11-2012 at 00:56.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:54   #39
I am Banned

Chemtrails are aerosols sprayed in the ionosphere by aircraft in this case under the DHS program H.A.M.P. (HURRICANE AEROSOL AND MICROPHYSICS PROGRAM) filled with tiny magneto-dynamic metallic particulates. Extremely Low Frequency (Infrasonic Undulation) (Stirring things up with sound) is added by TTA. (like HAARP and Arecibo) excites, heats and directs the metallic particulates accelerating and attracting moisture to them. Sound + Heat + cold create and steer cyclonic systems
Old 01-11-2012, 17:02   #40
God Member

Seems like they are still searching for the missing captain of the Canadian built replica of HMS Bounty ... he was wearing a survival suit, and the temperature of the water is decent. There's always hope. After all, Basil Brierly, who many Claytoners of my generation will remember, survived for five days in the ocean, clinging to a piece of wood, before he was rescued.

Thomas Brierley, Rishton Last Rag N Bone Man
Old 01-11-2012, 17:20   #41
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Seems like they are still searching for the missing captain of the Canadian built replica of HMS Bounty ... he was wearing a survival suit, and the temperature of the water is decent. There's always hope. After all, Basil Brierly, who many Claytoners of my generation will remember, survived for five days in the ocean, clinging to a piece of wood, before he was rescued.

Thomas Brierley, Rishton Last Rag N Bone Man
Fingers crossed, i hope he's found soon...... Seems Mr Brieley was a great guy, a true hero...R.I.P
Old 01-11-2012, 18:18   #42
JFT96

Quote:
Chemtrails are aerosols sprayed in the ionosphere by aircraft in this case under the DHS program H.A.M.P. (HURRICANE AEROSOL AND MICROPHYSICS PROGRAM) filled with tiny magneto-dynamic metallic particulates. Extremely Low Frequency (Infrasonic Undulation) (Stirring things up with sound) is added by TTA. (like HAARP and Arecibo) excites, heats and directs the metallic particulates accelerating and attracting moisture to them. Sound + Heat + cold create and steer cyclonic systems
No such thing, I should know, I work up in the high atmosphere, near and sometimes in the Tropopause
Anyway done to death here:

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ems-48160.html

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 23:20   #43
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
No such thing, I should know, I work up in the high atmosphere, near and sometimes in the Tropopause

Maybe "they" are using a cloaking device
Old 02-11-2012, 11:35   #44
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post

We may wish that HAMP is a myth...but the facts dispute our wishes
Old 02-11-2012, 13:14   #45
JFT96

Quote:
We may wish that HAMP is a myth...but the facts dispute our wishes
There are no facts, it's quite simple really, I will not be drawn into this again.
Instead I suggest you look at this:
How to Debunk Chemtrails - Contrail Science Contrail Science

That is all I am going o say on this subject

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..