Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-06-2013, 09:20   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: Ian Brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Sorry. Just saying. I,'m sick to death of the all the crap we have from the European Court of Human Rights sounds like overkill to me
I've no problem with the act Restless just the way its abused by scum like Brady, and people who I detest even more are the bottom feeding Human Rights lawyers who defend this scum, to me they're just as bad as the ones they represent, have they know shame.
Restless likes this.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-06-2013, 10:06   #17
Senior Member+

Re: Re: Ian Brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I've no problem with the act Restless just the way its abused by scum like Brady, and people who I detest even more are the bottom feeding Human Rights lawyers who defend this scum, to me they're just as bad as the ones they represent, have they know shame.
I agree it Is quite disgusting how they make lots of money. But If we are to have human rights the sad thing is these monsters also have to.
Old 26-06-2013, 10:14   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
I agree it Is quite disgusting how they make lots of money. But If we are to have human rights the sad thing is these monsters also have to.
Why? Thats n issue our useless politicians should be addressing, Oh i forget they don't represent the public.
Old 26-06-2013, 10:33   #19
Senior Member+

Re: Re: Ian Brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Oh i forget they don't represent the public.
That's easy to forget
Old 26-06-2013, 12:46   #20
Beacon of light

The people who invoke the EHCR frequently are those who do not recognise that, along with human righs, come human responsibilities.
And when the human rights of one person over-ride the human rights of those who have suffered at the hands of rapists, murderers, paedophiles and the like........it is an 'off the cuff' statement to make....born out of frustration.

Convicted criminals - those who have been subjected to the due process of the law...who have disregarded the human rights of others, should forfeit all entitlement to everything but the most basic human rights(those would be.....to housed, to be fed, and to be allowed to draw breath....and that would be it).

Ian Brady is 'grandstanding'...he believes himself to be superior to everyone else(just because you believe something doesn't make it a fact)....and what was that all about? When asked why he had murdered(and tortured) those five children...his answer was 'for the existential experience'...did he truly have to murder FIVE children to get this existential experience?

He is using terminology that he considers will bamboozle the man in the street.
He is a very sick excuse for a scrap of humanity....and in my opinion(for what it is worth) he should be allowed to starve himself to death(haven't we paid enough for his over-inflated ego over the years)....but I don't think he has the guts to do that.....it is just another controlling ploy.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 17:16   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
The people who invoke the EHCR frequently are those who do not recognise that, along with human righs, come human responsibilities.
And when the human rights of one person over-ride the human rights of those who have suffered at the hands of rapists, murderers, paedophiles and the like........it is an 'off the cuff' statement to make....born out of frustration.

Convicted criminals - those who have been subjected to the due process of the law...who have disregarded the human rights of others, should forfeit all entitlement to everything but the most basic human rights(those would be.....to housed, to be fed, and to be allowed to draw breath....and that would be it).

Ian Brady is 'grandstanding'...he believes himself to be superior to everyone else(just because you believe something doesn't make it a fact)....and what was that all about? When asked why he had murdered(and tortured) those five children...his answer was 'for the existential experience'...did he truly have to murder FIVE children to get this existential experience?

He is using terminology that he considers will bamboozle the man in the street.
He is a very sick excuse for a scrap of humanity....and in my opinion(for what it is worth) he should be allowed to starve himself to death(haven't we paid enough for his over-inflated ego over the years)....but I don't think he has the guts to do that.....it is just another controlling ploy.
Couldn't have put it better myself Margaret, his barrister in summing up has said his client is now sane after a deep depression in the 80s, his client has never been sane and I hope he hasn't pulled the wool over the judges eyes
Old 26-06-2013, 17:34   #22
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Couldn't have put it better myself Margaret, his barrister in summing up has said his client is now sane after a deep depression in the 80s, his client has never been sane and I hope he hasn't pulled the wool over the judges eyes
Anyone that was sane would never have done what he did and if he is now sane, how come he still has no regrets for such insane actions?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 07:03   #23
Beacon of light

He talked about his 'existential experience'........yet his desire for this 'experience' removed from his victims, their chances to have any kind of life experience. Not only that, he controlled his victims families emotions by not telling them where the remians of their children were buried. It was all about him having power over other people.

His actions were not for the existential experience, but for the pleasure of controlling someone weaker that him.......imposing his will on them, giving him a feeling of power.

I rarely say this, but death is too good for him. He should never ever have one moments peace, either in life or in death.
Restless likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 07:40   #24
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
He talked about his 'existential experience'........yet his desire for this 'experience' removed from his victims, their chances to have any kind of life experience. Not only that, he controlled his victims families emotions by not telling them where the remians of their children were buried. It was all about him having power over other people.

His actions were not for the existential experience, but for the pleasure of controlling someone weaker that him.......imposing his will on them, giving him a feeling of power.

I rarely say this, but death is too good for him. He should never ever have one moments peace, either in life or in death.
To me he would have been an ideal candidate for death row American style where the inmates are never quite sure when the ends is going to come, could it be today or could it be next week or in ten years.
westendlass likes this.
Old 28-06-2013, 13:07   #25
Full Member+

Well, that's a surprise. Brady has been ordered to stay in Ashworth High Security Mental Hospital as he's still 'suffering' from a severe personality disorder and mental illness. Did the families of the children really have to be made to suffer again? This was always going to be the outcome and Brady got to put himself in the limelight once again. He's still manipulating and scheming at the age of 75.
jaysay and Restless like this.
Old 28-06-2013, 13:10   #26
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
Well, that's a surprise. Brady has been ordered to stay in Ashworth High Security Mental Hospital as he's still 'suffering' from a severe personality disorder and mental illness. Did the families of the children really have to be made to suffer again? This was always going to be the outcome and Brady got to put himself in the limelight once again. He's still manipulating and scheming at the age of 75.
Agree n no doubt this piece of crap will continue to do so, Whats the betting on n appeal? Another waste of taxpayers money n more heartache fer relatives.
Restless likes this.
Old 28-06-2013, 17:10   #27
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Agree n no doubt this piece of crap will continue to do so, Whats the betting on n appeal? Another waste of taxpayers money n more heartache fer relatives.
Ya its a pity that hanging had just been curtailed when he and Hindley were caught, it would have saved us from this scum and save millions in the bargain

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..