Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-11-2008, 10:38   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: Is This Right?

When they have been caught and sentenced ( which we know is a joke ) they should be branded with a big letter P on their forehead: That way we all know who they are… they do not deserve human rights at all:
I also agree with the post “parents should know where their children are “ far too many youngsters are allowed to roam the streets: there ought to be a curfew where kids under a certain age are not allowed out alone:
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-11-2008, 17:04   #17
God Member

But my grandkids are not allowed to roam free yet on the few decent days we have had this year this pervert has been able to watch them playing in the pool in the yard. I fail to see how a parent taking responsibility comes into it at all. If these perverts are to live near children parents have a right to know!!!! Sod his human rights what about the rights of the children to be able to enjoy an innocent childhood without fear of some pervert molesting them?
Old 22-11-2008, 17:07   #18
Give, give, give member

I totally agree that those convicted pedophiles should be locked away from the rest of society, but don't forget the really 'clever' ones sadly never get caught.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 17:33   #19
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

I doubt this perv will be living in the house for long, not when everyone gets the wind of it.
sadly though this perv will end up moving to another house, where unsuspecting familys live
Old 22-11-2008, 22:31   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
I doubt this perv will be living in the house for long, not when everyone gets the wind of it.
sadly though this perv will end up moving to another house, where unsuspecting familys live

Unfortunately your are right. No doubt he will get moved on or choose to move on and some unsuspecting family may end up having this person as a neighbour.

Don’t know if they attempt to rehabilitate these people when they are imprisoned nor what the success rate might be if they do. Can a leopard change it’s spots ?
Old 23-11-2008, 00:18   #21
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnyboy View Post
Can a leopard change it’s spots ?
No, but it will try and convince the parole board it has, to secure an early realease.

Old 23-11-2008, 00:32   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
No, but it will try and convince the parole board it has, to secure an early realease.
yeh n the dummy do-gooders will buy it. i would be more than very concerned if one of these perverts were discovered living next to my daughter n grandchild, it should never be so, that these people are placed in society anon, as jaysay says were goin to hell, on n handcart.
Old 23-11-2008, 10:19   #23
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
There should be no such thing as an early release for these people, as some of them have said its not their fault, its a sickness(ah bless)so just like an alcoholic or a drug addict, keep them out of the way of temptation, not next door to an unsuspecting young family with small children, its the so called authorities who are to blame for allowing these people to rejoin society when they are quite obviously a danger to it
Old 23-11-2008, 10:27   #24
Give, give, give member

Sadly there have been cases where pedophiles have been convicted of killing children, and on their release thirteen years or so later have gone on to abuse and kill again.

Totally, totally unacceptable.

The slightest risk should mean they lose the right to be a part of society, and should be locked away for good.

Old 23-11-2008, 10:47   #25
God Member

I agree with jaysay, you wouldnt put an alcoholic in charge of a pub, so why let these people near children, I would react in a bad way were I to discover one was living next door to me, or close to my grandchildren, in the case of my grandchildren, I would be knocking on the door, but the queue in front of me would consist of any of my grandchildrens parents, thier grand mother, and my parents I guess there wouldnt be much left for me to have a go at!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..