Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2011, 20:16   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Issac i.e. Jeff Heyes

was talking to him last week, outside the Yorkshire Bank, he was using 2 sticks to move, looked not good at all to me. asked him if he was alreet n he said fine. thats isacc to a tee.
Old 14-06-2011, 11:23   #17
God Member

Currently outside the market hall, looks very ill and was loosing his pants because of the weight he has lost.
Old 14-06-2011, 21:49   #18

He was a patient in the Royal Blackburn in early April, he was on the same ward as my husband. Apparently he had been in hospital for several weeks and he told us that he had been knocked over by a car.
claytonender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 10:29   #19
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atarah View Post
Nice one, thats ok then. Hadnt seen him around for a few days. I always spend time with him when I see him. Have known him since he was in the Christ Church choir! Yes! he was a choirboy!

My family know him very well... his dad Jack was in the choir with my grandad... hope he is ok.... he used to be an ok drummer back in his days...
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2012, 15:32   #20
Senior Member+

Unfortunately i've heard today that Issac has sadly passed away. Certainly one of Accys characters over the years. RIP Jeff!

Best regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2012, 16:21   #21

R I P Jeff,one of the best.
b rawlinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 19:12   #22
Senior Member+

I find it very sad that there is NO mention of his death in this week's Accrington Observer, and I also find it very sad that no-one seems to know when he is being buried/cremated. Surely someone out there must know?
Atarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 11:41   #23
Senior Member+

Just heard that a relative AND Dorothy McGregor involved now.

So its NEXT FRIDAY - 3.00pm - ACCRINGTON CREM
Old 27-09-2013, 13:12   #24
Junior Member+

back in the 70's Christina who was Isaacs girlfriend at the time was sent away to a convent to keep her away from him her parents were very religious and horrified when she ended up pregnant by him she kept going back to him really pretty girl could never understand the attraction, she used to spend days trailing round looking for him kids in tow as he disappeared when he had money amazed he's still going!
essexshar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2013, 13:33   #25
Senior Member+

Issac is no longer with us! He died a while back, not sure when, cos time passes so quickly. Oh its there, on an earlier post, he died June 2012.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..