Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2012, 17:05   #31
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: It's a sort of and I hate to say it, Karma thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchfcrules View Post
oh so your the mod now? and people report their obnoxious pms to you, well not doing a good job are we, members should be banned for sending malicious pm

and i have nothing i need to say to you "in secret", quite happy to say it out in the open, so nothing can be misconstrued

and what relevance does that have to this thread?, i simply posted that i believe it should have been kept between you two, so we dont all have to suffer it again
No, I'm not a mod, I'm just a friend of a few folk on here and when they get something so bad, they feel it's only fair to share it with trustworthy members
Quote:
oh and if your struggling with the username, feel free to address me as Darren
Not struggling, just showing reasonable restraint.

Any time you wish to prove you don't compulsively follow whatever I post just let me know, no, perhaps not that would require another of your worthless posts.
Accrington Web
Old 20-09-2012, 17:12   #32
Senior Member+

ok ill prove it, go and look at your last...........lets say 10 posts, other than this thread and see if i do, or see if you do?

i am responding to the posts in this thread, because i grew out of the "paradox" statement years ago

to much like "i know you are you said you are", for me!

trustworthy members? but you have just posted publicly, ok you didnt mention names, but is that not a breach of someones confidence, or did they ask you to post?, and if you have such evidence, as a responsible member to protect others, shouldnt you have passed that onto the mods, and let them deal with any obnoxious pm's?
Old 20-09-2012, 17:24   #33
Senior Member+

and since the thread is about karma, thanks for the unsigned karma from this thread, do wish people would leave their names.

it was green by the way
Old 20-09-2012, 17:32   #34

Quote:

trustworthy members? but you have just posted publicly, ok you didnt mention names, but is that not a breach of someones confidence, or did they ask you to post?, and if you have such evidence, as a responsible member to protect others, shouldnt you have passed that onto the mods, and let them deal with any obnoxious pm's?
You are correct, I have posted that I have read P.M.s passed on to me, no names no pack drill, plus I haven't posted anything like the contents of those P.M.s why? because such things aren't for an 'Open Forum'.
You don't know whom I have or haven't passed them on to, why should I tell you?
I do realise that you would protect Satan himself if you thought you could score points on site.
It's a shame really, but I do have empathy for the way you behave even if I don't understand your need to behave in this manner.
Old 20-09-2012, 17:36   #35

Quote:
and since the thread is about karma, thanks for the unsigned karma from this thread, do wish people would leave their names.

it was green by the way
Only One? so far my total is four all signed, though no need I don't have to know who you are and not one of them red.
Old 20-09-2012, 17:39   #36
Resting in Peace

Oh what a gay day
Old 20-09-2012, 17:43   #37
God Member

And i thought Jambutty had left us
Old 20-09-2012, 17:43   #38
Senior Member+

got nothing to do with scoring points, it you thats obsessed with it. what do i care about peoples opinion of me, it matters not.

i wasnt defending anyone, do learn to read before assuming, i was condemning your actions, it isnt a school yard less, it isnt about taking sides, its about saying what you think.

need i remind you of a couple of instances where you have done exactly what you accuse me of? what about the one on the buy and sell, that the mods even deemed worthy of deletion?

and its elementary, my dearest less, if the pm where as bad as you implied, and you have passed them to the mods, surely that member would be banned, if the mods dont know cant ban him, or if they have received them they dont deem them as bad as you implied and havent banned him.
Old 20-09-2012, 17:45   #39
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Only One? so far my total is four all signed, though no need I don't have to know who you are and not one of them red.
scoring points?
tut tut
pmsl
Old 20-09-2012, 17:52   #40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Yes, I will forgive you so long as you no longer insult other members of the site and you publicly invite another member that you have driven from the site
how was a member driven from this site by a banned member?
Old 20-09-2012, 17:56   #41

Quote:

need i remind you of a couple of instances where you have done exactly what you accuse me of? what about the one on the buy and sell, that the mods even deemed worthy of deletion?
I think if you care to read the rules instead of assuming the ones you invent apply, I probably had a post removed because anything in buy sell and swop that has nothing to do with a sale will be deleted.

Yes, I had broken and no doubt will continue to break the rules unlike you I ain't perfick.

Quote:

and its elementary, my dearest less, if the pm where as bad as you implied, and you have passed them to the mods, surely that member would be banned, if the mods dont know cant ban him, or if they have received them they dont deem them as bad as you implied and havent banned him.
As I have already said, I haven't nor will I tell you whom I have passed or not passed anything on to.
Nor would I tell you of any reply I have or haven't had.
Perhaps if you can contain yourself, something may or may not be revealed sometime in the near future? Unlike you I don't have crystal balls so until then...
Old 20-09-2012, 17:57   #42

Quote:
how was a member driven from this site by a banned member?
Oh yawn, go away child.
Old 20-09-2012, 18:00   #43
Senior Member+

"deemed worthy of removal", what dont you understand, i didn't say what its content was,
you and i both know, what it said

so no assumption, as i have said to you time and time again, brain in action before those little pinkies walk accross the keyboard, the sooner this thread is removed the better.
Old 20-09-2012, 18:01   #44
Senior Member+

Quote:
Oh yawn, go away child.
top answer!, make an accusation, then when asked to explain.

i dont know, you old people these days
Old 20-09-2012, 18:04   #45
Senior Member+

Quote:

i dont know, you old people these days
Careful, churchfcrules, you're in danger of widening this discussion!
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..