Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2007, 22:58   #46

Re: Jail 'Infested With Rats And Cockroaches'

Sorry Kipax,but if anyone raped or murdered any member of my family,I would only hope that they would be put in a hellhole,believe me, prison is a whole lot safer than being outside with my family,convicts SHOULD not have any human rights at all,they lost those privileges when they commited the crime,when I say convicts I mean rapists,paedos and murderers,hang the lot of em,bring back the death penalty,that would defo sort out a few problems,while we're at it,send all the asylum seeking and Eastern European crims back to their own country as well,we're too soft over here,SO WHAT if they're gonna be persecuted in their country of origin,shudda thought about that when they came over here and persecuted the indigenous population of England

Last edited by Mick; 13-08-2007 at 05:26.
Accy Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-08-2007, 23:09   #47
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accy Red View Post
Sorry Kipax,but if anyone raped or murdered any member of my family,I would only hope that they would be put in a hellhole,believe me,

why ya saying sorry to me?... I think I already said that some of them deserve worse didn't I .. I also said some of them deserve les.. non payment of fines.. little crimes people get put away for..

Have the common deceny to read the posts before you have a pop eh..
Old 12-08-2007, 23:16   #48
Give, give, give member

Prisons aren't only filled with the scum of the Earth. There's lots walking the streets who've never been caught, and maybe never will.

What about the old woman who is losing herself a bit and shoplifts, and gets three months? Should she be kept in a rat infested hell hole too?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 23:24   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX View Post
why ya saying sorry to me?... I think I already said that some of them deserve worse didn't I .. I also said some of them deserve les.. non payment of fines.. little crimes people get put away for..

Have the common deceny to read the posts before you have a pop eh..
I wasn't having a pop,I must have missed that particular bit,sorry btw
Old 13-08-2007, 01:03   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
I’m sure it will be but even if half the £22k is down to employing the screws etc it still leaves more than what a pensioner gets.

It wouldn’t surprise me to discover that some members of the armed forces get paid less than what is spent on keeping a villain in jail. And they put their own lives on the line.
Being an ex member of the armed forces myself,I left in 93 btw,I can honestly say that some of the scumbags in prison are treated way better than WE ever were,I've seen the damage a claymore mine can do,I've seen 1st hand what its like to have to scrape your mate up off the floor,I've seen 1st hand what its like to see your buddy get a 7.62 mm round in his skull,I'll tell you what,it aint nice,these people in prison don't know they are born

If it was up to me,I would put anyone over 16, in the army,I don't mean as cannon fodder btw,I mean it as a general disciplinary thing,that is what this country we all know and love is lacking,good old discipline,bring back the cane,bring back the birch,bring back anything that would teach all these little Chav some good old respect

I could go on for hours but I'm off to bed soon,I have to go to work so I can pay for asylum seekers and Wayne an Tracey and their 3 kids,even tho Wayne is only the Father of 1 of them cos Tracey couldn't keep her legs shut,the other 2 Fathers should be looking after their children, but, Trace doesn't know who they are,makes my blood boil,it really does,me an my Wife can't have kids,my Wife would be an excellent Mum,she works with kids every day,I see some snot nosed kid knockin them out for fun then having an abortion just cos 5 kids is too many

Last edited by Mick; 13-08-2007 at 09:33.
Accy Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 23:21   #51
God Member

I feel sorry for the insects and rodents havin to share a home with these thugs ..
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2007, 12:10   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX View Post
No. Just basic human rights which even prisoners are allowed and should be given.
i agree some prisoners are actually innocent

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..