Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2005, 20:55   #1
God Member

Jordon and Peter Andre

Apparently these two wonderful human beings were wedded today. Has anyone seen any pictures yet, was it as tacky as it was expected to be?

How over the top would you have gone with your own wedding if money wasn't an object?

I'd have loved the throne thing that Posh and Becks did - heck, it was my day I wanted everyone to look at me.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-09-2005, 20:56   #2
God Member

Re: Jordon and Peter Andre

... oops, of course I realise it was also my husbands day but he would have gone along with it too!

Old 10-09-2005, 21:07   #3
God Member

The world has gone mad if the highlight of the week is a pumped up model and an advert for hairgel and suntan getting married

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 21:18   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

dont think anyones seen the photos heard on the news there was a covered tunnel from the house to the marquee, so no journalist could sneak photos, they have signed an exclusive contract to a magazine for 2 million,( might have considered the dog myself)
Old 10-09-2005, 21:26   #5
Give, give, give member

No pictures, because they signed a million pound deal with OK magazine. The happy couple promised them a host of celebrities, who apparently stayed away in their droves. The only confirmed guest that I'd heard of was Stan Boardman, which sets the standard nicely.

Charlotte Church was booked as the wedding singer, but gave backword in order to sing at Cardiff's gay Mardi Gras festival. She was replaced by ex Hear Say singer Mylene Klass, enough said.

Wishing them a long and happy marriage, and can't wait to see their weddding pictures in the dentist's waiting room in five years, when they will be married to other people, proably.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 21:29   #6
God Member

You cynical person you!

I do wonder how marriages can fall apart so quickly. Brad and Jen were barely married four years before they called it a day. Heck, Chris and I were still getting to know each other at that point.

Old 10-09-2005, 23:37   #7
Resident Waffler

Maybe that was the problem - they were also getting to know each other and found they didn't really like each other after all.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 23:54   #8
Give, give, give member

Call me an old romantic, as I've taken my jaunty cynical hat off, it might work.

They both live in that rarefied, shallow world of celebrity, so at least they have something in common.

Good luck to them.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 00:12   #9

Wahey,let me guess front pages of the sun,star n mirror will be full of wedded bliss,somewhere later on in the papers will be new orleans,rapes n murders.News,what a load of rubbish it's crap publications like that which have made them their money and fame.We all hate them so don't buy that crap publication.Don't give them their publicity.To top it all off,I think she is pig ugly.Never liked her ,never will,ewwww Sick Bucket.
PILKYBUSDRIVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 00:35   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PILKYBUSDRIVER
Wahey,let me guess front pages of the sun,star n mirror will be full of wedded bliss,somewhere later on in the papers will be new orleans,rapes n murders.News,what a load of rubbish it's crap publications like that which have made them their money and fame.We all hate them so don't buy that crap publication.Don't give them their publicity.To top it all off,I think she is pig ugly.Never liked her ,never will,ewwww Sick Bucket.
hey now no holding back pilky, say what you feel

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 01:38   #11
Senior Member+

despite the fact they signed those deals - notw and mirror will still print pics of the leaked things out - as they did wiht posh and becks...

thats the thing - if u dont release the pics straight away the tabloids rip u apart for it. i remember when zoe ball got married - no deal nothing - they just said we will do an open shoot for all photographers at a said time - the publicity they received was really good and it was all professional pics - not someone's disposable camera...

i think deep down the tabloids are jealous pa and j didnt release the pics to them as they are the ppl who big these two up. and now watch them get knocked down again.

apparently they even invited celebs they hadnt even met

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..