Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-08-2007, 17:31   #1
God Member

Kwik Save Closed

Anyone notice that Kwik Save has closed on Union St?
Went passed yesterday and there was a B&M lorry round the back unloading and also a van from B&M belonging to some lads inside that was fitting the shop out.
Makes a change from a shop closing and lying empty for months.

But - didn't B&M take over Glynn Webbs? I know its called BigD or something but its B&M owned, why have 2 shops in Accy I wonder

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-08-2007, 20:15   #2
God Member

Re: Kwik Save Closed

kwik save has been closed for over a month now k.s.h
Old 16-08-2007, 20:28   #3

Old hat im afriad lad.
Mr Aleks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 20:31   #4
God Member

there was a thread about it a while ago k.s.h, i'm not sure but i think it was by cashy
Old 16-08-2007, 21:23   #5
white rabbits

it looks like all kwik saves have closed , i hope iceland take over the one in cleveleys...
Old 16-08-2007, 22:21   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
Anyone notice that Kwik Save has closed on Union St?
Went passed yesterday and there was a B&M lorry round the back unloading and also a van from B&M belonging to some lads inside that was fitting the shop out.
Makes a change from a shop closing and lying empty for months.

But - didn't B&M take over Glynn Webbs? I know its called BigD or something but its B&M owned, why have 2 shops in Accy I wonder
It has been closed for a while, even before it closed it was a waste of time going in they had next to nothing in. What do B&M sell?
Old 16-08-2007, 22:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
It has been closed for a while, even before it closed it was a waste of time going in they had next to nothing in. What do B&M sell?
Allsorts, it's like a cheaper home and bargain. There's one in cleveleys we've been to, it was like a madhouse!
spud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 22:30   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
Allsorts, it's like a cheaper home and bargain. There's one in cleveleys we've been to, it was like a madhouse!
I know it now, heard you can sometimes get some good bargains, don't know how true that is. Anyone know?
Old 16-08-2007, 22:33   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
I know it now, heard you can sometimes get some good bargains, don't know how true that is. Anyone know?
It's very true, we got so much stuff, had to put the back seats down in't motor.
spud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 22:46   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
It's very true, we got so much stuff, had to put the back seats down in't motor.
Good can't wait for it to open, I love agood shopping spree and even better a good bargain!
Old 17-08-2007, 07:40   #11
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

oh great another bargin shop!
Old 17-08-2007, 10:08   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
oh great another bargin shop!
B&M IS MUCH BETTER THAN JUST A BARGAIN SHOP PANTHER , THEY REALLY DO HAVE SOME GREAT STUFF IN , WE HAVE THEM ALL OVER THE FYLDE COAST . I FOR ONE LOVE EM . OUR QUICK SAVE CLOSED DOWN A FEW MONTHS AGO AND ITS NOW A B&M BARGAINS .. ITS BRILLIANT FOR XMAS , FROM FOOD TO BARGAIN STOCKING FILLERS ,TOYS ETC TO CHEAP BOOZE AND GREAT HOUSEHOLD GOODS .. ENJOY IT ..
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 11:01   #13
white rabbits

I get my milk there every day,,99p as aposed to £1.20 at m&s,,(JUST THOUGHT I,D SHARE THAT WITH YOU ,slinking off red faced
Old 17-08-2007, 21:34   #14

I always remember going to B&M bargains at Cleveleys it was like a once a year thing to get pressies and stuff for crimbo. It was always packed out! Just hope its better than all the other pound shops that Accy seems to be littered with now!
Claire Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 21:54   #15
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire Cal View Post
I always remember going to B&M bargains at Cleveleys it was like a once a year thing to get pressies and stuff for crimbo. It was always packed out! Just hope its better than all the other pound shops that Accy seems to be littered with now!
Would be great if we do get B&M in Accy, I've heard about it but never been. It would be great for pressies as you say and crimbo is just round the corner

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..