Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2007, 23:46   #16
Give, give, give member

Re: Lady Diana Inquest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
As far as Al Fayed goes I can understand a father not accepting the death of his son... Al Fayed (as weathy as he maybe) is not the problem... it's the constant need for the media to sell papers/TV programmes.. the knowledge that money is to be made.
Some bods have suggested the "paparazzi" led to these deaths..are the "paparazzi" just the camera men?... it's the media we all read.
Al Fated is just a nasty little man, who has decided to be a thorn in the British establishment's side, and enjoys using this as a crusade, and all because they won't give him a British passport..

Whatever happened, or didn't happen that fateful night in Paris, what is certain is that the security services employed by Al Fayed didn't do their job properly, and it's probably also his own guilt because of this, which resulted in the deaths of his son and Diana, that is also a cause for this endless speculation because of his meddling.

Let them rest in peace, if only for the sake of her sons.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-03-2007, 00:09   #17
God Member

Al Fayed vowed he would get to the bottom of this and that is exactly what he is doing , and good on him . Hes got the brass to do it and if it does get a little closer to the truth im all for it .
I too believe that diana and dodi were murdered that night and someone somewhere should be made to pay for it if that was the case , and why should the royals get away with it IF they were responsible for it..
Im all for the royal family but IMO al fayed is just trying to get justice for his sons death but i think it is a long shot getting philip and charles to stand..
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 00:10   #18
Resting in peace

There was a story at the time of their deaths that they were to set up home in France, In the the house or chateau that was once occupied by the late abdicated king Edward the eighth and Mrs Simpson, and the royal family did not want this to happen, as it had beed a 'thorn' in their side for half a century. There is an unoficial service an extension of the secret service that performs 'sanctions' for the goverment, anyone who believes otherwise is living in 'cloud cuckoo land'.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 00:15   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
There is an unoficial service an extension of the secret service that performs 'sanctions' for the goverment, anyone who believes otherwise is living in 'cloud cuckoo land'.
Really Ianto?.. and you know for a fact that this "sanctions for goverment" exists.... were do you get this info from?.. or is it to "hush hush" and if you tell me you will have to eat me!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 00:16   #20
Give, give, give member

There would have been no deaths that night if Al Fayed had employed security staff who didn't put the people they were suposed to be looking after in danger, because of their incompetance.

Insisting they wore seat belts would have been a start.

Old 07-03-2007, 00:26   #21
Give, give, give member

Quote:
There was a story at the time of their deaths that they were to set up home in France, In the the house or chateau that was once occupied by the late abdicated king Edward the eighth and Mrs Simpson, and the royal family did not want this to happen, as it had beed a 'thorn' in their side for half a century. There is an unoficial service an extension of the secret service that performs 'sanctions' for the goverment, anyone who believes otherwise is living in 'cloud cuckoo land'.
Stories, stories, stories.

She was pregnant!

They were going to live in the Duke of Westminster's old home in France!

Dodi had bought an engagement ring!

Most have been proved to be untrue.

Truth is, we'll never know.

Her best friend and confidente Rosa Monkton insists Diana was just having a summer fling, after being jilted by her long term partner Hasnet Kahn. She'd only known Dodi a few short weeks, hardly a threat to the British monarchy in such a short time span, or even enough time to plan such an elaborate execution.

A tragic accident.

Sadly it happens everyday, though admittedly not with an international playboy and the mother of the second in line to the throne of England involved.

Old 07-03-2007, 00:29   #22
Resting in peace

Quote:
Really Ianto?.. and you know for a fact that this "sanctions for goverment" exists.... were do you get this info from?.. or is it to "hush hush" and if you tell me you will have to eat me!
Mancie as I once said to you privately 'stick to your guns' but believe me these people realy do exist the oficial mischief makers does use this arm of the secret service and seldom miss, ask Clint Eastwood.
Old 07-03-2007, 00:35   #23
God Member

Clint Eastwood ..well I'm not sure when I'll see him..(let me check my orginizer).
but I get your drift mate...
Old 07-03-2007, 00:39   #24
Resting in peace

Quote:
Clint Eastwood ..well I'm not sure when I'll see him..(let me check my orginizer).
but I get your drift mate...
He's performing one now on Granada tv Mancie.
Old 07-03-2007, 00:45   #25
Give, give, give member

Quote:
He's performing one now on Garinda tv Mancie.

Old 07-03-2007, 00:49   #26
God Member

"He's performing one now on Garinda tv Mancie".
looks like you got a result tonight Garinda.. and you were'nt even tryin!
Old 07-03-2007, 00:53   #27
God Member

At this rate mancie/rindy your both gonna be announcing a date for the bonding ceremony for the love / hate relationship you have for each other....

plz can i be maid of honour

Last edited by cherokee; 07-03-2007 at 01:03.
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 00:56   #28
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
At this rate mancie/rindy your both gonna be announing a date for the bonding ceremany for the love / hate relationship you have for each other....

No, Mancie just becomes more jealously infatuated with me the more he drinks.

Hopefully the restraining order I've taken out will put a stop to it all soon.

Old 07-03-2007, 00:58   #29
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
At this rate mancie/rindy your both gonna be announing a date for the bonding ceremany for the love / hate relationship you have for each other....

Anytime cherokee..love hate/bonding sounds great.. He loves me.. I hate him.. were should we hold it?..(and no innuendo please)
Old 07-03-2007, 00:58   #30
Give, give, give member

The death of one Princess was sad enough.

It would be a shame if I had to kill off another one with my sharp tonge.

(See, back on thread.)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..