Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-07-2007, 18:49   #1
Senior Member+

Lost Wallet

Lost my wallet again , so anoyed , came back from asda and next minute i need it because i was going out and now cant find it

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-07-2007, 19:01   #2
Resident Waffler

Re: Lost Wallet

Do you think it could be lost in Asda? Worth giving them a ring to check.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 19:08   #3
Senior Member+

have done , had quite a bit of money in it aswell Thats the anoying bit

Old 20-07-2007, 19:35   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

join the club mate had mine lifted early this year on a train in spain, 1000 euros,check yer insurance may be covered for a % if yours was nicked. my sympathy.
Old 20-07-2007, 19:39   #5
Beacon of light

Hope your wallet turns up. I had my purse stolen while I was on duty at the hospital......there wasn't much money in it, but there was a photo of my dad and a religious medal that had belonged to my gran...both had great sentimental value and were irreplaceable......I was heartbroken that some person could take the purse of a working nurse......I would rather have given them the money.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 20:38   #6

If it's lost i hope you find it soon. If it has been lifted make sure you report it to the police, won't get your wallet back but if your insurance will pay out you will need a crime reference number. Also make sure you cancel any cards quick. Good luck.

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 20:47   #7
Senior Member+

My next door neighbour got knocked out couple of days ago around the corner of where we live in church, she has heart problems the poor woman, they stole her purse, b***whoever did it
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 04:37   #8
Resting in Peace

Think it was in papers that there had been a set of pick-pockets working near ASDA past few weeks.
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 11:06   #9
Senior Member+

I could of maybe , i was walking through asda then through the side aof asda then went up lipin road then along lancaster avenue then up to my house

Old 23-07-2007, 12:26   #10
Senior Member+

Thankyou all for your support because i got the wallet back an old lady found it near the asda and took it back to the police station which i rung this morning to find out. However i was dissapointed by the fact that she didnt leave her name so could send a box of choclates or someathing . however im very pleased

Old 23-07-2007, 12:27   #11
God Member

ah thats great lee, you where very lucky, i wish all people where as honest as that
Old 23-07-2007, 12:33   #12
God Member

Good news -This restores faith in human nature

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 12:34   #13
Senior Member+

your lucky that it was found and taken to the police station,not many people do that now incase they are blamed for any money being taken
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 12:37   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

well pleased for you mate, like me you will have to be more careful.
Old 23-07-2007, 12:42   #15
Senior Member+

Yes i will be careful Thankyou all , this just shows how nice some people in accrington are because like jacky said normally people wont take them to the police station but what a lovely old woman and if it was found at asda like they said the old lady would have had to go to old that trouble to hand in something which has nothing to do with her , she could of elft it but she didnt so thankyou to that person

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..