Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-07-2005, 19:58   #1

Meeting Of Minds.

I believe that members of the venerable Accrington Web are to meet at the hostelry known as the Stag Inn on Saturday the 30th of July in the year of 2005. The general consensus being that all present will share a frank and constructive debate, whilst partaking in a little, or even maybe a large alcoholic drink. The views of all will be studied and taken in by all present whilst giving the speaker the utmost attention and respect. All attending must do so with the intention of supporting the opinions of others whether or not they agree with them. By attending the conclave it will be taken as read that all views expressed by all members will, after 9pm (the watershed) be probably the biggest pile of sh-t ever spoken by a human being, either in public or otherwise, and will not reflect what they think the day after when, after breakfast non can remember the utterences of the night before.

The alternative is to, COME TAHT STAG TALK SH-T GET ROUDY GET SH-T FACED DISAGREE WITH ALL STAB WHO YOU CAN IN THE BACK (IN THE NICEST POSSIBLE WAY) AND LEAVE LATE AFTER TELLING AT LEAST ONE PERSON WHAT YOU THINK OF THEM.......

See you all tomoz...............
fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-07-2005, 20:41   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: Meeting Of Minds.

Lafffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

You forgot the last bit.

When you hug someone you shouldn't, and tell them that you love them.

With me it's usually Staggers, as he gently pushes me towards the door with his foot.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2005, 20:52   #3
God Member

It's ok if rindy whitehouse is there we will be all on our best behaviour!!! Of course I am always on my best behaviour, never touch alcohol, never sing in bars and I certainly never talk sh*t!!!

<<<Walks away muttering to herself - "If they believe that they believe anything">>>

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2005, 21:00   #4

I never hear sh-t exude from your lucious red lips harwood, only words of wisdom and sense........ug
Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
It's ok if rindy whitehouse is there we will be all on our best behaviour!!! Of course I am always on my best behaviour, never touch alcohol, never sing in bars and I certainly never talk sh*t!!!

<<<Walks away muttering to herself - "If they believe that they believe anything">>>
Old 29-07-2005, 21:02   #5
God Member

oooo lucious red lips now no-one's said that to me before!!! Are you a bit skint fireman and after me geting you a drink???? ha ha

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 29-07-2005, 21:05   #6

youknow I always speak the truth........ no if anyone is buying its LES
Old 29-07-2005, 23:00   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

well agree with most of it fireman-but less of the venerable.lol
Old 29-07-2005, 23:05   #8
God Member

aaawww why cashman, it's nice to be flattered once in a while, I can assure you it really don't happen very often!!! Look see the violins are out now for my bleedin heart, oops!!!

Old 29-07-2005, 23:09   #9
Member.

I’d love to pass you a compliment but I’m never sure how you would take it………

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2005, 23:11   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
I’d love to pass you a compliment but I’m never sure how you would take it………
hee hee and maybe you never will

Old 30-07-2005, 09:23   #11
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman
youknow I always speak the truth........ no if anyone is buying its LES
Thank you for your display of wit and optimism there fireman, however may I just point out that to use the terms buying & Les in the same sentence is not only cruel but a very poor display of the English language!

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2005, 09:30   #12

Piont taken Les I just thought you may wish to break with tradition because of your impending incarceration. After all where your going isn't it all inclusive.........And you don't even have to pack...
Old 30-07-2005, 10:14   #13
Senior Member+

Hope you all have a great time and maybe i will make it to the next one.

p.s. dont get too drunk ! lol.
jimmi5bellies is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..