Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2006, 20:07   #1
God Member

mini motos

At 2.30 this morning i was on my way to bed when about 20 or so youths were hangin round my car. i opened the the door and told them to do one and although they started moving on not surprisingly got verbal back . as i was closing the door i heard the dreaded sound ,and they were screaming up and down the road on those bl**dy mini motos like it was the middle of the afternoon as i looked out of the window there they all were, climbing over walls trampling on peoples gardens with no respect to the poor folk that were having to endure this noisey torture i did phone the police who responded rapidly thankfully but these kids didnt look any older than 16 17. and got me thinking where the parents where and how come these kids were out so late at night ..just what is happening when parents are letting thier kids run wild like this?
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-08-2006, 20:09   #2

Re: mini motos

Its a Friday night. They are all 'sleeping' over at their mates.. *rolls eyes*
morgan_brotherz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 20:17   #3
God Member

Got one little sprog flying up and down my street on one at the minute! I'll give him another half hour then I'm going to make myself a home-made stinger device
Old 12-08-2006, 20:27   #4
God Member

good idea tinks next time we get them i,ll call you over and set you on em haha
Old 12-08-2006, 20:50   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Got one little sprog flying up and down my street on one at the minute! I'll give him another half hour then I'm going to make myself a home-made stinger device

Here they come
There they go
Tinks take aim
Away they blow

Bits are flying
Here and there
Kids are crying
Tinks dont care

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 20:56   #6
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee
these kids didnt look any older than 16 17. and got me thinking where the parents where and how come these kids were out so late at night ..
I thought you could leave school at 16 and work. I bet they were younger than that. At 16 or 17 they will all be in the pub.
Old 12-08-2006, 21:40   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
I thought you could leave school at 16 and work. I bet they were younger than that. At 16 or 17 they will all be in the pub.
good point Neil ..but thats even worse. parents would be first to moan when one of gets hurt .wonder if the guilt would set in for allowing them out in first place at that time of night
Old 12-08-2006, 21:56   #8
I am Banned

are you refering to these f*ing mini motorbikes by any chance

they should be bloody banned , the majority of the twerps " cant say the similar word i want to use here " that ride around on them are more than likely uninsured , untaxed or even dont hold a licence to drive a motor cycle

i have no doubt if one hits your car you will find your self claiming on your own insurance and loosing your no claims and god help anyone who isnt fully comp it will have to coem out of your own pocket

offenders should have them confiscated and crushed

naturaly if one finds its self weged under your car with teh rider it will be the person who is driving the car at fault

mind you what can we expect in a town where you can get away with almost any traffic offence because its too much hard work to enforce the law

Last edited by chav1; 12-08-2006 at 21:58.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 23:15   #9
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

got to be one of the insanest inventions ever, theres a couple round our way the BRATS are totally stupid dodging in and out of parked vehicles with no regard for whats coming down the street, wish i knew who the parents were i,d run my bloody car at them.if you cant beat em join em.
Old 12-08-2006, 23:59   #10
God Member

agree with both of you (chav and cashy) they are a bl**dy pain ..i believe law is now they gotta have all legal stuff tax test crash helmet etc etc , and if and when they get caught second time they alledgedly head for the crusher ..wonder tho just how enforced the law actually is on this one.
Old 13-08-2006, 00:08   #11
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee
agree with both of you (chav and cashy) they are a bl**dy pain ..i believe law is now they gotta have all legal stuff tax test crash helmet etc etc , and if and when they get caught second time they alledgedly head for the crusher ..wonder tho just how enforced the law actually is on this one.
probaly never

people who tax,insure and M.O.T a vehicle have to abide by the law

i wonder if i drove without any of teh above in my car if i would get a caution..

would i hell i would get banned from driving , get a huge fine and if i hit somone probably go to jail

what is so differnt about these people who ride these bikes , dosnt the law apply to them as well ?
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 00:12   #12
Senior Member+

We find that spuds and a catapult scares the living daylights out of them.

Aim to miss, but they notice it and don't bother using your road again.

So much muck to eat before you die
junetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 05:40   #13
God Member

I'm just waiting for the day when I see a collision between one of these mini-bikes and a SUV with spinner hub-caps ...hamburger meat for weeks

bit of a digression ...if these 15/16 year olds had to work for Jimmy Gent/Cliff Starkie/John Darwin/Jack Kaley at J.T. Rothwells on Bridge St. in Church as apprentice Platers/Welders during the 60's they wouldn't have the energy to be out at that time , they'd be too knackered, these guys were the "gaffer's" but give them their due they taught good work habits which sadly seem to be missing thse days .

can't believe I wrote this , I've become my Grand-dad

p.s. to any family members of the above names I still hold them with the highest/fondest respect and wish them well
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 05:41   #14
God Member

sorry double post

Last edited by steeljack; 13-08-2006 at 05:45. Reason: oops sorry double post
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 05:52   #15
God Member

Theres a good chance that these pests dont work. Unfortunately Steeljack getting good habits dosnt exist for these people. I am not deriding all in this group but there is a minority who think having to break sweat at work is a crime (had to work with a few over the years) and so they aint much use. This group think the high point of the week is a bevvy and trouble making session not picking up their pay that they worked hard for.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..