Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-07-2005, 17:47   #1
Senior Member+

Missing child???

Has anyone heard anything about a 10 year old girl missing from Avenue Parade since last night? Nothing in paper but my ex-hubby just rang to alert me about it;he says it was on the local news this morning. We live in the area and I haven't heard anything about this....
Old 19-07-2005, 18:08   #2
g78

Re: Missing child???

Well as you know Linds I live on there and I haven't heard or seen anything. I remember a few years back when the same thing happened to a young girl on the block up from us. If she is missing lets hope she is found safe and well soon.
Old 19-07-2005, 18:48   #3
Resident Waffler

I'm optimistically hoping that she has turned up safe and sound already and that's why nothing in the paper. let's hope so.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2005, 19:57   #4

I'm in the same area and not heard a thing. Very strange, usually stories travel very fast.

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2005, 19:59   #5
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

I also live in that area and nobody has heard anything of this story.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2005, 20:02   #6
God Member

I also live close by and I haven't heard anything either, hopefully she's turned up.

Last edited by grego; 19-07-2005 at 20:03.
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2005, 20:14   #7
I am Banned

sorry to sound blunt but if a 10 year old girl is missing there dosnt seem to be much been done to find her

you would think door to door enqieries would have been carried out in the local area at least
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2005, 10:33   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

first ive heard of it,just hope everything turns out for the best.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..