Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-04-2012, 12:21   #106
Senior Member+

Re: Nazi Rocket Science behind the Apollo Moon Landings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
With the greatest of repect Kestrelx, your posts read as someone who is very angry, your posts come across as someone who is talking to a bunch of idiotic school children who are incredibly stupid.
I can confirm that the majority of posters on here are not such and do not enjoy the bating that you so eem to enjoy.
It is pretty much irrelevent who did what to whom over 60 years ago, the man concerned is dead and therfore unable to defend himself, just like on another thread.

You have made few friends on here with your confrontational posts, if anyone dares to even have a slightly differing view then they are regarded as a simpleton, which of course is not true. Maybe if you entered into the sprit of things then we all could have a more enjoyable time.

But of course I could be banging my head againt a brick wall.

I have had my say on this old subject and will comment no longer on it, or even this post.

I address one point you made - your posts read like someone who is angry! For one your post earlier was very angry! But in the last few posts the "infantile" remarks of Less caused me to make several comments!

Your wrong mate! People like Less seems to make stupid purile comments about anything that threatens his pathetic view - this is the cause of this problem! OK!

WALL STREET AND THE RISE OF HITLER, by Antony C. Sutton
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-04-2012, 12:59   #107
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
I would like to point out that this post was made by Less - mocking a statement! Less is a dullard - it is well known that Hitler was financed by sources in USA - for Less to make this statement shows what a dullard he is!

http://www.wingtv.net/whofinancedhitler.html
Oh, yawn, not only are you boring, but repetitively boring, you should stop taking yourself in hand.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 20:45   #108
Senior Member+

Re: Nazi Rocket Science behind the Apollo Moon Landings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Yes the soldiers who fought while rich business men in America and UK made money from giving Hitler the finances to go to war in the first place! Get it - it's called being two-faced - they tell you one thing and do another! It's nothing to do with the souls who died in the war!

It's the fact that the people that run this planet don't really give a damn about who gets hurt! These organisations provided all the dictatorships with weapons or finance to buy weapons. These soldiers were told to go to War by the politicians who themselves are run by the big business.
So that makes it ok to disrespect them does it? They were ordinary men and women like you and me not big business men or politicians, rightly or wrongly they did what they thought was right and what the had too do, and also it doesn't alter the fact that if the outcome of the war had been different you and i probably wouldn't be able too say and do more or less what we want.Get it. Its just a case of which big business or political parties we are governed by , i think i prefer the one we have now however flawed than the Nazi party thanks.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..