Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-09-2003, 07:23   #1
Jo

Post NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness gracious me - you won't believe this - I'm addicted!!!
Last night I dreamt about you lot!! NO WAY!!! How sad am I??
I dreamt I'd flown back to Accy for a quick visit and I went into Accy library (haven't been there for years!!). I met a lad from South Tyrol there who told me he was on a work placement and was staying in a room at the Oak Tree (???). He told me there was a new computer lab in the library so I thought I'd log on and tell my cyber-freinds that I was in Accy.
The room was almost full and as I looked round I noticed most people were on the Accy web forum - so I logged on to see who was on line. Most of you regulars were on-line. Then it clicked - that meant we were all in the same room!! It was so weird looking at you all! But I didn't want to match up your faces to names as I thought it would spoil the fun. So I packed up quick and started running from the library. Didn't strop running til I was back in Italy....(a bit like Forrest Gump!!) and there I logged back on and had a good old chat with some of you!!! he he he!!!  ;D
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-09-2003, 08:17   #2
I am Banned

Post Re: NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!

I was the shifting looking one in the corner wearing a grey mac, flat cap and dark glasses... Thats spooky I thought it was you when you walked in but didn't like saying....

Nice legs by the way  
HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 09:07   #3
God Member

Does anyone remember that bloke who used to sit in Accy libary dressed as a Mexican bandit and have crayons in his ammunition belt instead of bullets.

libaries always attract the weirdo's don't you think?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 09:23   #4
Senior Member+

It's more fun this way jo, if we all knew what each other looked like it may just take some of the fun out of it. not that i'm an ugly ****** or anything.But there again thats a matter of opinion. ;D
Old 25-09-2003, 10:38   #5
Jo

he he! I know what tealeaf looks like! It's weird having a face to the name! Shall I tell 'em tealeaf what you're like? better not, eh, or all the girls'll be after you!!  ;D
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 10:57   #6

I was stood in the chippy the other day and there was a really long queue and I thought to myself blimey any one of these people could be someone from accyweb ???

It was a weird feeling
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 13:11   #7

what you lot been drinking ?
happyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 13:16   #8
God Member

Don't tell em Jo
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 13:20   #9
Resting in Peace

We are not all that bad are we
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 13:51   #10

I am on tea myself happyone  :P
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 13:53   #11
Senior Member+

might be a good idea to all meet up on halloween. wonder how many of us would need to wear a mask or are we scarey enough already.
Old 25-09-2003, 13:56   #12
Resting in Peace

BY the meeting we had last sat ,you wouldnt make a fortune selling masks on here ;D
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 14:12   #13
Junior Member+

lol
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 14:49   #14

speak for yaself mick :'( i handsome )
happyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 19:59   #15
Accy Goddess

Ah, there,there,happyone. Don't  :'(
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..