Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By accyman

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2013, 13:45   #1
God Member

not quite accy but close enough

as far as i know HBC hanst been this stupid as of yet (but give it time)

someone one facebook posted a booklet that rossendale council sent out and right underneath where they mention if your struggling to pay council tax they have put the number for a loan company

so not only are councils now taking away money from people and putting them into further hardship they are now seemingly suggesting you take a loan and get into debt so you can pay them the extra money they demand
Attached Images
File Type: jpg loan.jpg (100.0 KB, 25 views)

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-04-2013, 21:12   #2
God Member

Re: not quite accy but close enough

the councils are doing the social fund and crisis loans now.
Old 05-04-2013, 23:49   #3
God Member

Re: not quite accy but close enough

thats nice i can just see the loan application form

why do you need a loan

because you cut myhousing benefit and my landlord is threatening to throw me out because i can no longer afford to both feed myself and pay rent

ok heres some money we will deduct it from your housing benefit at a rate of £5 per week

4 WEEKS LATER

why do you need another loan

well im even further behind with my rent because now you are paying even less of my rent as you are deducting an extra £5 for the last loan i took to cover rent arrears

SORRY SIR PLEASE GO AWAY AND DIE IN A CORNER yOUR HOGGING UP THE CALL CENTER LINES THERES PEOPLE NEEDING LOANS TO PAY THEIR RENT DONT YOU KNOW.
KiTChener likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..