Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2007, 22:55   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Now it's hug a druggie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remedi View Post
Actually I think two threads are being cross referenced here- this one and the one titled 'Beggars'.

Forgive me Accymel but the moment I take literacy advice from someone who advocates Jeremy Kyle and Trisha as a source for broadening understanding the I truly am lost.

I suggest you consider some of the postings on beggars- nothing racist there? Me thinks I dont protest enough!
Yet again it is YOU doing what you are accusing the other person of,looks like a wanna be politician in the making.......................
Old 02-05-2007, 22:57   #32
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

I am at a loss to understand your rant- if you actually had first hand experience of working in the criminal justice arena directly with victims and with offenders you might have a better understanding of the issues involved- not simply what you think you know. Dont patronise victims of crime.
Reply With Quote ------ you clever person you. i have been, my late wife was, my sister has been, my brother has been, and my late mum.also mother-in-law have been victims of crime, my rant that you cannot understand is more than justifiable, to me with the position you say you are in,combined with your arrogance,you will do far more harm than good.and you seem to think your 1 up on mother teresa.
Old 02-05-2007, 23:00   #33
I am Banned

Quote:
1. I just have what?

2. Offenders get off lightly- bit of a genearlisation dont you think?

But if you do firmly hold this belief- and of course you are completely entitled to- respect for that. I assume that you have been actively involved in trying to change the situation. Petition to Home office perhaps? becoming a magistrate? campaigning locally to challenge magistrate and crown court judgements through the local press?
No point talking to u, you are obviously pro crime, rape murder & abuse of person & property, you have little idea of victims & what they go through without CHOICE! I have done successful campaigns pro victim thank you! ....end of!

Criminals have a CHOICE THEY CHOOSE TO COMMIT CRIMES!

Last edited by accymel; 02-05-2007 at 23:04.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 23:05   #34
I am Banned

Quote:
Actually I think two threads are being cross referenced here- this one and the one titled 'Beggars'.

Forgive me Accymel but the moment I take literacy advice from someone who advocates Jeremy Kyle and Trisha as a source for broadening understanding the I truly am lost.

I suggest you consider some of the postings on beggars- nothing racist there? Me thinks I dont protest enough!
U dont belittle me u cant
Old 02-05-2007, 23:06   #35
Senior Member+

Wanna know what I recon????There is a certain person on here that could do with a bit of 'SALT & VINEGAR' to go with that'CHIP' on thier shoulder........................
Old 02-05-2007, 23:12   #36

Clearly impossible to have any form of reasoned discussion without being misquoted also abundantly apparent that differences of opinion cannot be argued in any sort of constructive fashion. Good bye and have fun with your forum.
Remedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 23:14   #37
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

thrown yer dummy out?
Old 02-05-2007, 23:16   #38
I am Banned

DOnt slam the door on your way out, maybe u need to rethink your own behaviour before critizing anyone else for theirs
Old 02-05-2007, 23:17   #39
Senior Member+

Quote:
Clearly impossible to have any form of reasoned discussion without being misquoted also abundantly apparent that differences of opinion cannot be argued in any sort of constructive fashion. Good bye and have fun with your forum.
A certain Green Day tune springs to mind'Good Riddance'
Old 02-05-2007, 23:18   #40
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
So it's a secret then ?
Am I not going to get an answer now then ?
Old 02-05-2007, 23:20   #41
I am Banned

Quote:
Am I not going to get an answer now then ?
I dont think you was going to get a proper answer anyways
Old 02-05-2007, 23:23   #42
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
I dont think you was going to get a proper answer anyways
Home Office secret I guess
Old 02-05-2007, 23:25   #43
I am Banned

Quote:
Home Office secret I guess
Probably MI5 secret service
Old 02-05-2007, 23:25   #44
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead View Post
Yet again it is YOU doing what you are accusing the other person of,looks like a wanna be politician in the making.......................
Just what I thought earlier Dave
Old 02-05-2007, 23:30   #45
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

i feel a song coming on= Are you P.B. in disguise?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..