Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-10-2003, 16:24   #16
Senior Member+

Post Re: Pets

Wow, four cats cazzer, you have your hands full there.
Old 31-10-2003, 16:26   #17

omg u all got pussy cats  ;D my dog likes  cats to :-)
happyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2003, 16:32   #18

So does mine he is a black  Bassett/lab mix. We resucded he from the pound. Mean things were going to kill him and his first owner abused him so now he has a loving home (SPOILTED ROTTEN.)
Angel
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2003, 21:20   #19

ive got a cat called carling. we have had him since he was a kitten, apparently he looked like a can of carling so my other have gave him the name. he is now 6 years old, very fat and lazy. he doesnt go out that much due to some b*****d kids tying a bag round his head and giving him a right old kicking, luckily he only got a broken jaw, it could have been far worse.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2003, 06:59   #20
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

;D  Cazzer, my dog would love it at your house with all those cats.
My mum has 4 cats, and it's the first place the dog heads for when we go for
walks. I get dragged there every day.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2003, 07:05   #21
Caz
God Member

My daughter's just moved, but where she lived before, one of her cats used to go in next door and curl up on the sofa with the neighbour's dog! They were best buddies.

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 06:21   #22
Senior Member+

we have a cat called felix and his favourite food is rabbit.We will be taking him on hols with us next year.We are going to Italy.Jo show the one of the rabbit in the microwave.Then i can lick my lips again
Old 03-11-2003, 08:02   #23

[quote author=pussycat link=board=general;num=1067523341;start=0#18 date=10/31/03 at 23:20:43]ive got a cat called carling. we have had him since he was a kitten, apparently he looked like a can of carling so my other have gave him the name. he is now 6 years old, very fat and lazy. he doesnt go out that much due to some b*****d kids tying a bag round his head and giving him a right old kicking, luckily he only got a broken jaw, it could have been far worse.
[/quote]

I feel really sorry and angry  [smiley=angry.gif] for what happened there pussycat, i love cats and if any1 ever tried anything i would kill em  [smiley=knife.gif] (well, not literally, but they would know about it!)  Some people have no humanity in them  :'(  It upsets me.  
Dizzy D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 08:43   #24
Jo

this is not my pet, but it's lovely phóto I took in Siberia. Cute eh?
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 12:13   #25

I agreed with dizzy some people should not have pets. Our dog Normie's last owner put a collar on him at a week old and never loosed it up .Now Normie has a scar all the way around his neck. People look at us like we did it when he gets his hair cut. the guilty party got to turn over his pets to the the vets on post and a tap on the hand. Sometimes there is no justice.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 12:23   #26

I have a dog called allie shes 5 years old, and a kitten called rooney <hubby named him so dont ask> ;D
tracey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 21:00   #27
Len
God Member

Me, I like dogs....

Donate to Accyweb here:
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 21:15   #28
Senior Member+

Your dog looks just like mine, Len.
Old 06-11-2003, 12:01   #29
Jo

Janet, your Sheba looks like a Canine version of Mario.... ;D
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 16:28   #30
Senior Member+

I will swop you anytime jo,at least you dont have to take a rabbit out for walkies. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..