Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2008, 01:34   #1

Angry police are truely pathetic!

some one has been kicking at my door for more than 2 hours tonight. i rang the police to be spoken to rudely. the police arent interested at all they turn up an hour later when the man had left when they got here they again showed no intrest didnt even ask for a description of the man. it is absolutly pathetic!! what a joke i am disabled and live alone with my 7 month pregnant daughter and they dont show any intrest when my house is attacked! i live across the road from a pub but i certainly shouldnt have to put up with this. i thought the police where here to help. i tried to complain to the police officer when he finally arrived he was so rude he just turned round and said do you want me to go? then left!!
bernie94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-04-2008, 01:46   #2
God Member

Re: police are truely pathetic!

Perhaps he thought you weren't very helpful yourself?
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:58   #3

well maybe i werent!

Last edited by Len; 08-04-2008 at 19:38. Reason: Fixed:
Old 07-04-2008, 02:00   #4

omg look at time im not usually up sorry
Old 07-04-2008, 07:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Perhaps he thought you weren't very helpful yourself?
Why do you have to tersist in being so rude to people. How would you like to have someone kick your front door for 2 hours and then to be treated as if it was you, who was being a nusisance by the Police.
claytonender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 08:20   #6

This is absolutely what you come to expect from the Police. they are no longer public servants but cash generators for the ruling class.
If you`re being kicked to death in the street or terrorised in your neighbourhood they dont wanna know but if you`ve a brake light out on your car or go 2 MPH over the limit they`ll jump all over you like the fascist puppets which is what they`ve become.
Very few pigs belive in their job they just want a good wage and pension..
I dont cry when a policeman dies.

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 08:27   #7
Senior Member+

I agree, the are nothing short of useless most of the time. My mum and dad something fired through their bathroom window one night (it turned out to be a pellet or something along those lines) when my mum rung the police they said for her to wait up and someone would be there, but as per usual no-one showed up and she wasnt even told they werent coming. I think it was 2 or 3 days later when they finally arrived.
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 08:35   #8
Senior Member+

Well I don't know about the ones around here. But you probably wouldn't want to live in Rawtenstall. Yesterday there was 9 of them came into the staff canteen at work (Tesco) and had breakfast. Now i'm not opposed to people having a break but 9 of them at the same time!! Do they not have their own canteen??

Anyway, i'm sorry for what you went through Bernie. Theres not really much point taking it any further either, because they'll just stick up for their own. Its a shame that we have to live like this, and may not get the help when we need it.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 09:19   #9
Senior Member+

did they pay for their brekky or did they get it for the discount?

its illegal for them to get it for free/discount

i take great pride in telling the police to pay when they start flashing their badges trying to get into clubs for free. so many of them are unhelpful just happy they're gettin paid to do not much.

how many of us know drug dealers and other criminals operating openly and yet the police want "evidence" or dont want to go for the small fish etc

its all just crap. there's a reason why more and more ppl feel the need to take the law into their own hands. and then when they get killed surprise surprise there had been a police report filed in and they'd not done much about it.

being an ethnic minority i get my own back than most. esp if the cop is rude. then hell hath no fury scorned like someone who's just had racial abuse

the days when it was very hard to get into the police was a time when the job was respected and done. now i've seen guys on the nightclub time beat who are 4'5 and wouldnt want to intervene.

funny story going around the doors was that there was a 80 yr old man who was drunk and the police were called to remove him as he began taking off his shirt and just didnt know where he was - he wasnt aggressive or anything - so the manager comes out and three police officers were waiting - come in he's this way - oh no we're waiting for back up till 2 more arrived. considering they already had mace and batons the manager was just amazed.
Old 07-04-2008, 09:25   #10
Resting in Peace

Tough on Crime, Tough on the causes of Crime
Old 07-04-2008, 09:40   #11
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie94 View Post
some one has been kicking at my door for more than 2 hours tonight. i rang the police to be spoken to rudely. the police arent interested at all they turn up an hour later when the man had left when they got here they again showed no intrest didnt even ask for a description of the man. it is absolutly pathetic!! what a joke i am disabled and live alone with my 7 month pregnant daughter and they dont show any intrest when my house is attacked! i live across the road from a pub but i certainly shouldnt have to put up with this. i thought the police where here to help. i tried to complain to the police officer when he finally arrived he was so rude he just turned round and said do you want me to go? then left!!
Id put a complain in, if ya not happy bernie, if it was my house, id had gone mad!!!

what do we pay are council tax for?????
Old 07-04-2008, 11:37   #12
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
did they pay for their brekky or did they get it for the discount?

its illegal for them to get it for free/discount
They get it the same as us, which is subsidised. They'll have got a Full English for 71p!
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 11:37   #13
Senior Member+

i'm pretty sure they're not meant to get favours from the public or others
Old 07-04-2008, 11:47   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
what do we pay are council tax for?????
Pathetic sculptures and red tarmac

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:27   #15
JFT96

I hate to say it, but we voted for this. Three times now in a row. Madness.
I am not trying to say any other party is better but could it be any worse?

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..