Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-02-2008, 18:06   #166
Resting in Peace

Re: "Silly Cow" Clr Britcliffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkOnBRFC View Post
Oi teabag! you cheeky monkey!!
Ignore him Walkon .. he hates us women ..
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-02-2008, 18:59   #167
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Has it possibly occured to anyone that the object of Mr Britcliffe's observations may well be a silly cow, incapable of stringing a sentance togeather? It is, afterall, a trait not uncommon. My estimate is that it is one pocessed by 99% of all women.
And there we have the difference between you and PB Mr. Leaf. At least you are willing own up to your opinion even if it is rubbish. Mind you, you could do with using a spell checker, if you pocess one. Afterall to string a sentance togeather, has it occurred to you it helps to be able to spell?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 21:00   #168
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
And there we have the difference between you and PB Mr. Leaf. At least you are willing own up to your opinion even if it is rubbish. Mind you, you could do with using a spell checker, if you pocess one. Afterall to string a sentance togeather, has it occurred to you it helps to be able to spell?
My thoughts exactly Willow !
Old 26-02-2008, 21:02   #169
Senior Member+

Or maybe, just maybe Tealeaf is trying to test our spelling ability !
Old 26-02-2008, 21:03   #170
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

typical womens retorts,= skitting the afflicted.
Old 26-02-2008, 21:08   #171
Senior Member+

Now now Cashy don't confuse me; according to my critic on the Stanley site I am a man !
Old 26-02-2008, 21:12   #172
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
Now now Cashy don't confuse me; according to my critic on the Stanley site I am a man !
dont let it worry ya linds, i been called far worse.
Old 26-02-2008, 21:44   #173
Senior Member+

Thank you Katex. I respect your right to reserve your view on matters you think would be best for the Borough. But on this issue doubt has been removed and I for one feel a bit better that I am not having to fight silly uphill battles, he said she said. That honesty exists, and that those that tell lies are held accountable.

Time to move on. More untruths to be uncovered.... one day Hyndburn will be great, that day will be when the truth is the driver of change and not ego's, power or back door alliances.
g jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 09:13   #174
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
Thank you Katex. I respect your right to reserve your view on matters you think would be best for the Borough. But on this issue doubt has been removed and I for one feel a bit better that I am not having to fight silly uphill battles, he said she said. That honesty exists, and that those that tell lies are held accountable.

Time to move on. More untruths to be uncovered.... one day Hyndburn will be great, that day will be when the truth is the driver of change and not ego's, power or back door alliances.
Well thats evidently when you've retired from politics, because whether you like it or not Graham you are just as bad as Peter Britcliffe, if not worse, because there is no bigger ego in the council chamber than yourself, and that hasn't come from any Tories on HBC but some one on your own side, take a good look in the mirror, even more tha you do already
Old 27-02-2008, 11:39   #175
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well thats evidently when you've retired from politics, because whether you like it or not Graham you are just as bad as Peter Britcliffe, if not worse, because there is no bigger ego in the council chamber than yourself, and that hasn't come from any Tories on HBC but some one on your own side, take a good look in the mirror, even more tha you do already
TOTAL CRAP. Same old Tory, same old phoney stories. Your losing the arguments (being found out) thats all that's happening.

I didn't want the job in the first place and thought others could do a better job as Labour Leader. Those people said the same about me, that they didn't want to stand, and that I should stand. I have said I don't mind standing down, it's not about me (I could do with a rest), its about the truth. This year I was asked to stand again and I got every vote. When I lost in 2005, it was because I was NOT single minded enough and gave in too easily.

You really do crawl through the gutter for your Tory stories don't you?
g jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 12:13   #176
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
I didn't want the job in the first place and thought others could do a better job as Labour Leader.
We agree on something at last Graham.

You did not want the job and you think others could do a better job than you.
Was it not irresponsible of you to take the job then?

However on a more positive note a little bird tells me you have some great ideas for next years budget. Why don't you share them with us? It would create a much better image of yourself and your party if you started a positive thread instead of all this mud slinging and bitching.
Old 27-02-2008, 17:25   #177
Resting in Peace

Quote:
TOTAL CRAP. Same old Tory, same old phoney stories. Your losing the arguments (being found out) thats all that's happening.

I didn't want the job in the first place and thought others could do a better job as Labour Leader. Those people said the same about me, that they didn't want to stand, and that I should stand. I have said I don't mind standing down, it's not about me (I could do with a rest), its about the truth. This year I was asked to stand again and I got every vote. When I lost in 2005, it was because I was NOT single minded enough and gave in too easily.

You really do crawl through the gutter for your Tory stories don't you?
Graham I've more friends in the Labour Party than you, TWO
Old 27-02-2008, 17:27   #178
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
We agree on something at last Graham.

You did not want the job and you think others could do a better job than you.
Was it not irresponsible of you to take the job then?

However on a more positive note a little bird tells me you have some great ideas for next years budget. Why don't you share them with us? It would create a much better image of yourself and your party if you started a positive thread instead of all this mud slinging and bitching.
Webs have eyes Neil Webs have eyes
Old 27-02-2008, 17:48   #179
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Webs have eyes Neil Webs have eyes
I said a little bird told me not a little spider .
Old 27-02-2008, 17:52   #180
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I said a little bird told me not a little spider .
So obviously not a feathered one Neil

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..