Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-11-2005, 09:41   #1

Social Chaos

Perhaps one way to solve many of the countries problems would be to re order the social structure and fabric of the nation!

We are always being told that we are suffering from high unemployment, crime and depression!

It occured to me that many of these issues could be curbed by limiting the actions and activities of women.

If women were made to stay at home rather than trouble themsleves in the male dominated world of work there would be (as an inevitable consequence) a freeing up of jobs. These would of course be taken by their rightful occupiers (men). Result, no unemployment.

Second, it has been recently observed that women have less driving accidents then men. This is of course true, however, the reasons for this have not been widely publicised, leading to this mis informed belief that women are better drivers (which is of course incorrect). Men have more accidents as they have to spend a great deal of time avoiding the dangerous antics of women drivers... result..... more accidents..... rememdy...... ban women drivers......result.... fewer cars, less pollution and safer roads!

Third, politics. Women have had a profound affect on politics. Indeed I feel I need say no more than that. Emily Panckhurst has a lot to answer for! Remove the vote for women ban women MP's. Result.... no more depression!

I believe that women and men would have much happier lives if the fairer sex were to keep themselves busy in the home and leave the world of men to the men!

Last edited by Bad-Wolf; 18-11-2005 at 15:18.
Bad-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-11-2005, 09:45   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: Social Chaos

Lol Wolfie.

I can give you the names of some clubs were you'll never have to see women.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2005, 09:50   #3
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

[quote=Bad-Wolf]Second, it has beed recently observed [quote]

I think Wolfie should learn to spell simple words like been. Maybe then he wouldn't be so depressed with his life.

You are more than welcome to do my shift today Wolfie.......I could do with a rest, but you would be working with a ward full of women. Don't worry, they'll treat you gently.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2005, 09:52   #4
Give, give, give member

Why stop with chaining women to the kitchen sink?

We could send children up chimneys, and even have the local Squire whipping the serfs that dared to answer him back.

On second thoughts Peter Britcliffe with a whip, is a sight to horrible to contemplate.

Old 18-11-2005, 10:11   #5
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Oi! I thought I was the only masoginist in the accyweb village, where does this Bad Wolf come into the equation?

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2005, 10:14   #6

[quote=lettie][quote=Bad-Wolf]Second, it has beed recently observed
Quote:

I think Wolfie should learn to spell simple words like been. Maybe then he wouldn't be so depressed with his life.
Perhaps wolfie was deprived of a much needed pre-school education at his mothers knee because she was out holding down a full time job?
Old 18-11-2005, 10:20   #7
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
Oi! I thought I was the only masoginist in the accyweb village, where does this Bad Wolf come into the equation?

You have to be able to spell misogynist to be one.

Weren't you listening in school that day, when SHE taught you that?

Old 18-11-2005, 10:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
You have to be able to spell misogynist to be one.

Weren't you listening in school that day, when SHE taught you that?
Pedant alert!!!!
Yes rindy like you I sometimes suffer from incorrect spelling! However I am going to claim it's because perhaps I was trying to hate them en-mass.

mi·sog·y·nist
n. One who hates women.
adj. Of or characterized by a hatred of women.

Last edited by Less; 18-11-2005 at 10:40.
Old 18-11-2005, 11:10   #9
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

pmsl wolf, sorry can't give you karma it wouldn't be polically correct lollll
Old 18-11-2005, 11:15   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman
pmsl wolf, sorry can't give you karma it wouldn't be polically correct lollll
I never did hold much with poilitcal corectness!
Old 18-11-2005, 13:27   #11
I am Banned

a woman can kill her husband and get away with it because they suffer a few days PMT yet when a man kills his wife after 20 years of nagging he goes to jail

just dosnt seem right
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2005, 13:57   #12
Apprentice Geriatric

Unhappy Re: Social Chaos

The causes of the country’s problems are two fold.

A tiny proportion of the citizens grab a major part of the created wealth leaving the bulk of the population scrabbling around to grab what is left.

The government in office wastes huge swathes of our taxes on unnecessary multiple layers of administration. But it does keep the unemployment figures down and makes the government look good.
Old 18-11-2005, 15:03   #13

perhaps, though a little off the point.
Old 18-11-2005, 16:55   #14
I am Banned

bad wolf you shouldnt realy talk down on women because they have to endure child birth and i can fully sympathise with their pain because i once stubbed my toe so i know exactly what they go through

although i didnt get gas and air for my pain
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2005, 17:47   #15
God Member

Gas and air lets women swear at the doctors and call then liars. Who needs to worry what they do next.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..