Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2007, 19:09   #31
Junior Member+

Re: Social Services failed again

" I suppose this was their 'human rights' " this had nothing at all to do with human rights law lets get this right, this was to do with the staff at Social services, who only care about watching their own backs and interfering where they should keep their nose out, a few months aho i saw an item on BBC how twelves children were taken away from families in Oldham on suspected Devil abuse it came out that there was not one shread of evidence to support it, it was contrived by two social workers who wanted to make a name for themselves, the poor chidren suffered and were returned to grieving parents but not once would the Social Services Dept apologise to those parents who had lost their children for over six years, until a court ordered them to, that is Social Services for you
Old 14-02-2007, 09:52   #32
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

I see theres another death of a 2 year old! ,........ Casey Mullen, known as Little Smiler, was raped and murdered in her bedroom.
She died from “compression of the neck”, police said last night!!

what goes through these sick twisted minds???????

bring back the death penalty! this has to stop!!
Old 14-02-2007, 09:52   #33
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Leeds Social Services confirmed they were involved with the family more than a year ago.
Old 14-02-2007, 09:56   #34
Resident Waffler

Busman was talking about this one last night and I'm horrified. How could anyone do that?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 10:22   #35
God Member

After this lastest incident haul the SS over the coals and get rid of the deadweight and deadwood so they can get back to their real job.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..