Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-03-2009, 15:04   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Taliban

and i'm saying don't take em prisoner top em!!!! feel sure if one one of our lads was wounded n captured by THEM, poor sod would not be on cereals fer breakfast.
Old 17-03-2009, 15:53   #17
God Member

how long befor eone of these taliban lays down injured and has explosive stuck up his backside for when they get him into a ward full of british soldiers

that may sound like crazy talk but lets face it with tehse animals nothing is beyond them consideringthey wrap children up in explosives and send them to go talk to british soldiers and detonate them and teh child when they are near enough to kill their target

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 11:15   #18

Please do not take this the wrong way, i am not defending the enemy, but when our doctors take the "oath" they are promising to save as many human lives as possible, unfortunately, even the enemies are called human and therefore are entitled to be treated for their injuries just as our lads are.
vera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 16:04   #19
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
Please do not take this the wrong way, i am not defending the enemy, but when our doctors take the "oath" they are promising to save as many human lives as possible, unfortunately, even the enemies are called human and therefore are entitled to be treated for their injuries just as our lads are.
With some of the stunts that these people get up to I would have a problem with them being called human
Old 18-03-2009, 16:17   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
then we should tell our troops to make sure they never make it to a doctor , that way teh doctor wont have any moral dialemas

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 18:15   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
behave..Ross Kemp is the pussycat that was in eastenders... he aint real! and this is the **** we are feed on.. ross kemp goes to war? sort yerselves out.
Actually fella, speak to serving soldiers over there, who will tell you that Ross Kemp has actually done an absolutely spot on job highlighting the life our troops lead in Afghanistan. Yes he was on the front line, yes the bullets that were shot were real ones etc etc etc.

The rules of engagement currently are that our troops cannot shoot an un armed man. They desperately need changing
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..