Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2007, 13:28   #76
I am Banned

Re: Teen clash in race brawl!

Instead of quoting with critism of other peoples efforts what about you, have u actually done something on behalf of the borough or just here to nick pick
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-04-2007, 16:51   #77
I am Banned

Accymel,
Consider this for a moment. I am not paid to promote community cohesion or some such, and thus am not obliged to do anything. However, I can question whether those that are paid for such purposes are doing a robust job or not.
So far as regards my contributions to the Borough of Hyndburn, they are many. I ought to point out, if I may, that my attempts to sort out the wheat from the chaff in terms of identifying which Councillors are effective in serving those that have elected them is a cause that shall certainly benefit Hyndburn going forward.
Since you raise the point, have you contributed in any way to making Hyndburn a better place? No, thought not.
gondola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 17:01   #78
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondola View Post
Since you raise the point, have you contributed in any way to making Hyndburn a better place? No, thought not.

You really are the most pretentious offensive **** in Hyndburn
Old 03-04-2007, 17:01   #79
God Member

Quote:

Duplicated

Last edited by lancsdave; 03-04-2007 at 17:02. Reason: Duplicated
lancsdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 17:07   #80
Give, give, give member

Quote:
that my attempts to sort out the wheat from the chaff in terms of identifying which Councillors are effective in serving those that have elected them is a cause that shall certainly benefit Hyndburn going forward.
Perhaps you should apply for a grant, to start a Hyndburn, community, punctuation group?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 17:39   #81
I am Banned

Quote:
Accymel,
Consider this for a moment. I am not paid to promote community cohesion or some such, and thus am not obliged to do anything. However, I can question whether those that are paid for such purposes are doing a robust job or not.
So far as regards my contributions to the Borough of Hyndburn, they are many. I ought to point out, if I may, that my attempts to sort out the wheat from the chaff in terms of identifying which Councillors are effective in serving those that have elected them is a cause that shall certainly benefit Hyndburn going forward.
Gondola, you really need lessons in social skills i find you extremely offensive, judgemental & pathetic, i have actually contributed in Hyndburn projects & started one off on my own - that i was not obliged to do so but did, so you THINK you know me but you clearly dont!! Clearly the chaff councillors you refer to seem not as bad as you in this case then mind you i doubt u can compete with God as much as u fantasize about!

I really strongly advise you to not get involved in anything until you have been to obedience training classes first!!!!!

Last edited by accymel; 03-04-2007 at 17:43.
Old 03-04-2007, 19:57   #82
Resting in peace

In my opinion gondola needs no lessons in social skills, as they are coming out of his ears, can you not for one moment think why not one of our so called esteemed councillors has even dared to contribute to this thread, if I am wrong I will stand corrected. please my fellow members put your prejudices to one side. Forget the basic mistakes gondola has made. IE. pond life, etc, these are basic mistakes that deep thinking people make. This man has a lot to offer you, if you will not seek to judge him to harshly. IAN.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 20:01   #83
Resting in Peace

Well, I'm still living in my fantasy world that we aren't actually wholly communicating with a real man Ian.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 20:05   #84
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Well, I'm still living in my fantasy world that we aren't actually wholly communicating with a real man Ian.
Will you please take my word for it, That you are. Ian.
Old 03-04-2007, 20:06   #85
I am Banned

You might of got sucked in Iantow but maybe he just says what he's been dying to say & get it over with rather than the select few in hope they would do the mudslinging favour on his behalf

Sorry but he has consistantly abused members of this forum, me & less in particular, because we dont share his love of prolonged question answer drivel, because at this moment my opinion of gondola is that he is a jumped up self important, conceited, condesending, arrogant aint the word, patronising & abusive opinionated spoilt child throwing his silver dody out of the pram when someone says something..... remind me of an X i divorced ..... so really get real because unless he bluntly gets his big drama out in the open then unfortunately for him he's got no serious chance of being taken with a pinch of salt. We judge him harshly???? ermmmmmm think its other way round but again selective people know his plans & his identity so therefore indulges in his sun dont shine glory - nearly as silly as he is. Sorry Ian that im harsh but at the end of the day this guy has not been in any way polite, considerate, explanitory or even has grasped the basics of people skills - which frankly is appauling, he deserves all he gets & btw what goes around comes around, im MHPO.

Last edited by accymel; 03-04-2007 at 20:11.
Old 03-04-2007, 20:17   #86
Resting in peace

You are dead right accymel as you say he is an ar---e the way he sought to gatecrash accyweb, I aggree 100% with you, in some respects the saying,"a bull at a gate" fits him to a tee. But do not let his past indescretions sway you from looking behind his posts, judge him from his current contributions and form your opinion hence. Regards Ian.
Old 03-04-2007, 20:26   #87
I am Banned

LOL Ian, u is quite a gent but unfortunately i cant see any current contributions other than the bullcrap in a wash house posts, i did try to ask but was met with a condesending insulting response rather than informing us all his current contributions to Hyndburn or any positive hope there was a good skin cell in his body, but alas he chose to spin it round thinking he was above me in every sence & excuses for his own, unfortunately he has egg on his face because i have played some part in doing something good for Hyndburn people without obligation & for free, sadly i still await a proper response to my question without round the houses crap...... to which i doubt very much judging on his responses so far - i think hell will freeze over 1st!
Old 03-04-2007, 20:47   #88
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
In my opinion gondola needs no lessons in social skills, as they are coming out of his ears, can you not for one moment think why not one of our so called esteemed councillors has even dared to contribute to this thread, if I am wrong I will stand corrected. please my fellow members put your prejudices to one side. Forget the basic mistakes gondola has made. IE. pond life, etc, these are basic mistakes that deep thinking people make. This man has a lot to offer you, if you will not seek to judge him to harshly. IAN.
Ianto is indeed right. Why is it that not one of those councillors that appear on these threads has even attempted to question the fact that I may be even slightly wrong. In fact Councillor Jones admitted to me that I had a better awareness than he of what had actually took place in relation to the selection of Mr Safdar and matters that took place thereafter.

I jest not. The facts of the other thread, and those here are compelling. If readers have the intesrests of Hyndburn at stake, then reject them at your peril.

So come on councillors of Hyndburn, tell me I am wrong. Tell me that the internal selection process this year at the Labour Party was not flawed in terms of having a candidate they considered as having no integrity.Tell me that nobody resigned from any positions as part of their cabinet portfolios in dubious circumstances in recent years. Tell me there are no more skeletons in the cupboard. Tell me that it is right to have a Councillor on the safety and Well being committee that thinks it is safe for convicted persons to be granted access to vulnerable members of society.
Can they? No, thought not.
Old 03-04-2007, 20:50   #89
I am Banned

Post above - took ought to read taken, for the benefit of the pedants.
For some reason once I have finished posting it never allows me to amend the typo errors
Old 03-04-2007, 20:55   #90
I am Banned

Need i say no more as i've said it all post no 87 - looks like permanent groundhog day posting it is then

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..