Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2007, 20:56   #91
I am Banned

Re: Teen clash in race brawl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
In my opinion gondola needs no lessons in social skills, as they are coming out of his ears, can you not for one moment think why not one of our so called esteemed councillors has even dared to contribute to this thread, if I am wrong I will stand corrected. please my fellow members put your prejudices to one side. Forget the basic mistakes gondola has made. IE. pond life, etc, these are basic mistakes that deep thinking people make. This man has a lot to offer you, if you will not seek to judge him to harshly. IAN.
Amended -

Ianto is indeed right. Why is it that not one of the councillors that appear on these threads has even attempted to question the fact that I may be even slightly wrong. In fact Councillor Jones admitted to me that I had a better awareness than he of what had actually taken place in relation to the selection of Mr Safdar and matters that took place thereafter.

I jest not. The facts on the other thread, and those here are compelling. If readers have the interests of Hyndburn at stake, then reject them at your peril.

So come on councillors of Hyndburn, tell me I am wrong. Tell me that the internal selection process this year at the Labour Party was not flawed in terms of having a candidate nominated even though they considered him as having no integrity. Tell me that nobody resigned from any positions as part of their cabinet portfolios in dubious circumstances in recent years. Tell me there are no more skeletons in the cupboard. Tell me that it is right to have a Councillor on the Safety and Well being committee that thinks it is safe for convicted persons to be granted access to vulnerable members of society.
Can they? No, thought not
gondola is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..