Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-07-2010, 17:25   #1
I am Banned

UFO's

All this tripe about UfO's & Aliens, is a load of bull.
Think, man and his size, dexterity with tools and machinery, four fingers and an opposing thumb.
Engineering on a massive scale and the ability to create space flight.
Then their is the fact that nothing can travel faster that the speed if light, the nearest solar system is over 4 light away, so even at 1/2 the speed of light it would take 8 years, all that way just to play games. The so called aliens would have greater technology and weapons than we have, so why would they need to adopt secrecy.
Attached are two pictures of the favourite aliens.
Both would struggle with a meccano set let alone build something as large and complex as a space ship, and don't come with the crap that robots build their space ships, who built the robots.

Retlaw.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbnail.jpg (3.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnaila.jpg (2.8 KB, 1 views)
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-07-2010, 17:40   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: UFO's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
All this tripe about UfO's & Aliens, is a load of bull.
Think, man and his size, dexterity with tools and machinery, four fingers and an opposing thumb.
Engineering on a massive scale and the ability to create space flight.
Then their is the fact that nothing can travel faster that the speed if light, the nearest solar system is over 4 light away, so even at 1/2 the speed of light it would take 8 years, all that way just to play games. The so called aliens would have greater technology and weapons than we have, so why would they need to adopt secrecy.
Attached are two pictures of the favourite aliens.
Both would struggle with a meccano set let alone build something as large and complex as a space ship, and don't come with the crap that robots build their space ships, who built the robots.

Retlaw.
I've seen you Retlaw and you look nothing like either photo
Old 14-07-2010, 18:25   #3
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I've seen you Retlaw and you look nothing like either photo
Thats because I was in disguise, don't tell to many, my masters may come and pick me up and take me back to Antaris, in the Delta Quadrant.
Retlaw.
Old 14-07-2010, 18:27   #4
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Thats because I was in disguise, don't tell to many, my masters may come and pick me up and take me back to Antaris, in the Delta Quadrant.
Retlaw.
May the Lord Antaris be with you
Old 14-07-2010, 19:28   #5
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Retlaw.
Do not think that by changing one letter in the name of your home Solar system we the Protectors of Earth can't trace from whence you came, as shown on this map from wiki, (we let you all think it's full of errors to throw you off it's true purpose), Delta Quadrant my backside, you are just an illegal immigrant from another part of the Milky way.

Bloody Aliens, landing over here with your anal probes taking jobs away from our own sexual perverts! Why not go back where you came from?

Antares - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 19:44   #6
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Er, "Alien rights" & if you think for one minute you can fob them off they'll have you done for racial prejudice on the grounds of Ethnicity & Diversity, so stick that in your particle disseminater & inhale it through your gilloid covers Yeah !
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 20:17   #7
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Er, "Alien rights" & if you think for one minute you can fob them off they'll have you done for racial prejudice on the grounds of Ethnicity & Diversity, so stick that in your particle disseminater & inhale it through your gilloid covers Yeah !
I wish you lot would shut up, I was sent here to observe the research at the Railway, then I'm supposed to beam him up to the space ship hidden behind the moon. Less never see's me as I'm wearing a cloaking device. He'l get a right probing before we ship him to Deep Space 9.
Retlaw.
Old 14-07-2010, 20:34   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
I wish you lot would shut up, I was sent here to observe the research at the Railway, then I'm supposed to beam him up to the space ship hidden behind the moon. Less never see's me as I'm wearing a cloaking device. He'l get a right probing before we ship him to Deep Space 9.
Retlaw.
you would blend in well.loads of aleins enter the research establishment. i have powers that can spot em.
Old 14-07-2010, 20:38   #9
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Retlaw.

This you by any chance ? As to the probing ......... Dodgy ground there, far too much information

YouTube - Budweiser Alien ( whassup ):eek

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 14-07-2010 at 20:41.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 06:19   #10
Common Sense Member

I prefer my aliens to look a bit more realistic. Behold:

http://hyndburn-labour.blogspot.co.uk/ - Updates from the Hyndburn Labour Group
Ken Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 09:16   #11
Resting in Peace

Re: UFOs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Do not think that by changing one letter in the name of your home Solar system we the Protectors of Earth can't trace from whence you came, as shown on this map from wiki, (we let you all think it's full of errors to throw you off it's true purpose), Delta Quadrant my backside, you are just an illegal immigrant from another part of the Milky way.

Bloody Aliens, landing over here with your anal probes taking jobs away from our own sexual perverts! Why not go back where you came from?

Antares - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Excuse me for asking Less but whats the picture supposed to be when you've joined all the dots up

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..