Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-03-2009, 06:30   #1

well? Banks

In view of what seems to be happening internationally with banks at the moment, I was wondering if you could advise me correctly…
If one of my cheques is returned marked ‘insufficient funds,’ how do I know whether that refers to me, or to you?

hahaha
planetsusie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-03-2009, 09:36   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: well? Banks

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetsusie View Post
In view of what seems to be happening internationally with banks at the moment, I was wondering if you could advise me correctly…
If one of my cheques is returned marked ‘insufficient funds,’ how do I know whether that refers to me, or to you?

hahaha
In my case it would be me Susie you see I've had this drink problem for a few years now, I can't afford it
Old 26-03-2009, 10:14   #3

Damn
Damn
Damn
planetsusie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2009, 10:29   #4
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetsusie View Post
Damn
Damn
Damn
Nay
Nay
Thrice Nay
Old 26-03-2009, 14:39   #5
Senior Member+

Lets not make too big an issue about returned "cheques" in case Mancie thinks its a racist thread in disguise!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2009, 16:11   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
Lets not make too big an issue about returned "cheques" in case Mancie thinks its a racist thread in disguise!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Especially if he's had a few sherbets
Old 26-03-2009, 17:39   #7
God Member

Dont blame just the banks blame the numpty who sets the exchange rate. Mind you the way its going using money for loo roll will be next. Or blame Fred the Shred and join the group that trashed his house and car.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..