Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-12-2008, 21:33   #16
God Member

Re: What a dimwit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
So...principled protestor making a noble stand against local council waste disposal policy...or traveller dumping his garbage before he moves on to foul up another part of the country...the choice is yours.

I know which one my money's on.
Is Landfill tax not controlled by Customs and Excise?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-12-2008, 21:55   #17
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Is Landfill tax not controlled by Customs and Excise?
Search me, guv, I was just taking issue with Blazey's somewhat idealised view of our travelling fly tipper.
Old 22-12-2008, 23:04   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Because the only way to get a job these days is to be in at least £15,000 debt and have it written down on a fancy certificate that I can read for 3yrs and have no life?

And presumably you are retired?
what the hell has this to do with the subject? if ya read my first post n understood it, your thought on the matter is typical, wynonie seems to have got my drift, then hes another in the real world.
Old 23-12-2008, 09:50   #19
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
what the hell has this to do with the subject? if ya read my first post n understood it, your thought on the matter is typical, wynonie seems to have got my drift, then hes another in the real world.
Quite agree cashy, seems a bit pointless to me running up £15,000 debt, only to send the rest of your life servicing that debt stacking shelves at ASDA
Old 23-12-2008, 12:50   #20
God Member

Quote:
The attempt to ditch unwanted waste comes as Hyndburn Council battles against an alarming rise in the number of fly tipping incidents which are believed to have been prompted by the credit crunch.
hahahaha finaly the council have found somthing else to blame their inadiquicies on .

its not their inability to clear peoples waste promtly forcing people to leave their back gates unlocked for days on end giving free access to burgulars and vandals or the fact they are resposible for the exessive charges to use the tip but it turns out that it is clearly the credit crunch to blame for the increase in fly tipping

perhaps if teh council wernt so picky as to how many items they will take in one collection or leave half the stuff behind they are asked to remove people wouldnt have to employ cowboys to take their rubbish away

kida poetic justice getting a load of mess dumped on their doorstep so that they can see how their binmen leave our streets especially after recycleing day

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 23-12-2008 at 12:52.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..