Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2005, 02:39   #1
Senior Member+

When will this country learn?

HATE-filled cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed is getting a flash new people carrier worth more than £28,000 — on benefit payments.
The limping fanatic, 45, probed by anti-terror cops over web rants, has ordered a seven-seater Toyota Previa with DVD, satellite navigation and leather upholstery.TWISTED Bakri has whipped up hatred and anger with his sick rants.He once drew warped comparisons with last year’s massacre at the Beslan school by Chechen terrorists, saying: “If an Iraqi Muslim carried out an attack like that in Britain, then it would be justified.”Bakri added it “would be OK” if British women and children died in the crossfire.
And he even urged British Muslims to sign up for holy war using money made from benefits — and said they should crash a PLANE into 10 Downing Street.In April last year, Bakri urged British Muslims not to inform on terrorist suspects.And in 2003 he said Muslims have the right to launch terror attacks “against countries that are attacking them”
In 2001 he said Muslims were obliged to support Afghanistan’s Taliban regime “mentally, financially and physically”.The cleric, kicked out of Saudi Arabia over his membership of an illegal organisation, claims he wants to quit the UK. He grumbled: “You are dictators who want to dictate to me my way of life.”

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-05-2005, 03:52   #2
I am Banned

Re: When will this country learn?

ime "F" ing speechless

its crap like this that gives the BNP ammuntion
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 04:01   #3

sounds about right for this country,am also speechles,gobsmacked.
scooby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 07:39   #4

Careful chaps or someone might decide to half-quote the initial post, liken it to Adolf Hitler and then accuse the rest of you of being Nazis.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:04   #5
I am Banned

hang on guys this may not be a bad thing

M.I.5 may have installed a remote system so that when its full of the scumbags friends they can smash it into the central reservation on the motorway or drive it off a cliff
Old 11-05-2005, 10:29   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
hang on guys this may not be a bad thing

M.I.5 may have installed a remote system so that when its full of the scumbags friends they can smash it into the central reservation on the motorway or drive it off a cliff
Well, if they have, they're saying nowt.

There's a few jobs going though, especially for those of more mature years. Why don't you have a look:

http://www.mi5.gov.uk/
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 10:40   #7
Senior Member+

So it looks like there's two issues here:

1. that we are paying for a new car for this life form
2. that he should have been dropped in a deep hole some time ago

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 12:46   #8
I am Banned

i wonder how much C4 explosives a people carrier can hold and which school he is planning on driving it into...?
Old 11-05-2005, 20:40   #9
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Thanks for posting this Bazf, anytime I'm arguing with a lefty about muslims and multiculturism and maybe losing the argument I shall bring this to their attention.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 21:25   #10
God Member

mmmm doesn't suprise me for the Expatriates that live in this country they always get the best deals.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 21:40   #11
I am Banned

anyone want to bet he gets disablility / motorbilitly allowance to put petrol in it as well

if he is tied to recruiting and funding terrorism and they have proof of hit how does he get to claim benefits as he clearly has an income and acess to money
Old 11-05-2005, 22:17   #12
God Member

One does get the feeling that there is a big PLOT going on between the foreigners and the goverment sometimes. When will it happen that the good british people get some rewards in this country. The only thing we get is being penalised for being true, honest and workers.
Maybe we should all try to cadge a car on mobility and when they offer us a tiny little metro we should protest that we get a 22 seater people carrier for the family. Even thought that only consists of 2 of you lmfao. Need comfort space afterall.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 11-05-2005, 22:47   #13
I am Banned

come on guys be fair it was a tough decision to make

1 people carrier with all the extras for a terrorist or 2 baby incubators for a NHS hospital

come on people get your priorities right its far better to give money to somone willing to blow up a school than fund somthing that would save childrens lives

wouldnt it be ironic if this moron ran the car full of explosives into the school where loony lefties sent their childern , i wonder if they would change their views then...?

Last edited by chav1; 11-05-2005 at 22:49.
Old 11-05-2005, 22:48   #14
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
come on guys be fair it was a tough decision to make

1 people carrier with all the extras for a terrorist or 2 baby incubators for a NHS hospital

come on people get your priorities right its far better to give money to somone willing to blow up a school than fund somthing that would save childrens lives
Well said chav....................makes you sick doesn't it.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 11-05-2005, 22:54   #15
Senior Member+

Why when these peoples' views are known can't they be deported ffs?

We give them a place to live, money to live on and a bloody car, and all they want to do is bite the hand that feeds them.

I am sure I have a nice baseball bat somewhere - he won't be limping anywhere after I've finished with him - anyone want to join the queue?

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..