Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2005, 21:55   #31

Re: who hates the simpsons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrabbit
lol at last someone with a sense of humour and good tastes in cartoons
i'm going to ignore this comment!!! as far as im concerned it was never said!!!!
good taste!!! ill give you good taste!!!! try watching futurama!!! family guy!!! south park!!! then come back and tell me i havnt got a sense of humour!!!
Old 02-03-2005, 21:59   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny gem
i'm going to ignore this comment!!! as far as im concerned it was never said!!!!
good taste!!! ill give you good taste!!!! try watching futurama!!! family guy!!! south park!!! then come back and tell me i havnt got a sense of humour!!!
south park is funny . when you watch angry beavers i ll watch family guy again lol
Old 02-03-2005, 22:03   #33

Quote:
south park is funny . when you watch angry beavers i ll watch family guy again lol
ah you see youve assumed that i havent watched it!!! but i have!!! i like angry beavers!!!! so looks like your watching family guy!!! lol... there are far worse things i could make you do!!!! lol
Old 02-03-2005, 22:06   #34

Quote:
ah you see youve assumed that i havent watched it!!! but i have!!! i like angry beavers!!!! so looks like your watching family guy!!! lol... there are far worse things i could make you do!!!! lol
even worse than making me dance and sing to dirty dancing and build me up buttercup lol
Old 02-03-2005, 22:10   #35

Quote:
even worse than making me dance and sing to dirty dancing and build me up buttercup lol
hey i had to listen to you singing!!!!!
Old 02-03-2005, 22:12   #36

Quote:
hey i had to listen to you singing!!!!!
lol well at least your half way to understanding to how i felt having to listen to you pmsl
Old 02-03-2005, 22:15   #37

Quote:
lol well at least your half way to understanding to how i felt having to listen to you pmsl
well im used to singing in the shower!!! better acoustics in there!!! lol whats your excuse??? you should be a good singer...if your like your dad anyway!!!
Old 02-03-2005, 22:23   #38

Quote:
well im used to singing in the shower!!! better acoustics in there!!! lol whats your excuse??? you should be a good singer...if your like your dad anyway!!!
pmsl i really feel sorry for you if you ve had to put up with ym dad and his bent welsh choir stuff lol i hate it every tiem i get in his car he ahs it on and then the times ive had to put up with him singing . no wonder im half way to losing the plot and anyway i am a good singer lol i now know why i so a load of people running out the arndale i originally thought it was a bomb scare pmsl
Old 02-03-2005, 22:25   #39

Quote:
pmsl i really feel sorry for you if you ve had to put up with ym dad and his bent welsh choir stuff lol i hate it every tiem i get in his car he ahs it on and then the times ive had to put up with him singing . no wonder im half way to losing the plot and anyway i am a good singer lol i now know why i so a load of people running out the arndale i originally thought it was a bomb scare pmsl
you cheeky little!!!!! ooh just wait till i see you next!!!! going out for a few drinks tomorrow eh??? i might just come out to give you a whooping!!!!
Old 02-03-2005, 22:42   #40

Quote:
you cheeky little!!!!! ooh just wait till i see you next!!!! going out for a few drinks tomorrow eh??? i might just come out to give you a whooping!!!!
pmsl didnt say where i was going tomoz maybe rishton , blackburn , intack .accy or ossy lol and you aint able to anyway lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..