Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-04-2008, 15:31   #1
Senior Member+

woman held in cellar for 24 years!

This is disgusting.. how on earth did the girls mother not realise!

BBC NEWS | World | Europe | Austrian 'admits daughter abuse'

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-04-2008, 17:26   #2
Senior Member+

Re: woman held in cellar for 24 years!

because if you watch the news, that is her dad who held her captive and her mum lives their aswell and her dad has 7 children with his daughter. Sick Dirty Barsteward.
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 17:30   #3
God Member

He looks an evil get, it is beyond me how things like this go on for so long or even happen in the first place
Old 28-04-2008, 17:41   #4

how awful. i feel sick thinkig about this.
what happened with the other three children though, i know they lived with him and his wife upstairs but did they know there real mother was living in the cellar
Old 28-04-2008, 18:10   #5
Senior Member+

I heard part of this on the news but couldnt listen to it all with the boys running riot. This is sick, how could anyone do such a thing. Imagine not only how she feels but how her kiddies feel. Plus being father-daughter children may have medical issues due to the insest. How anyone could do that to another person is beyond me, but to his own daughter! He has got away with it for so long, the thing is he will never be truly punished for the crime that he has commited. If he spends the rest of his life in prison he will still not serve a long enough sentence in my opinion due to his age. Death would be too good of a punishment for this "man".
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 18:28   #6
God Member

Quote:
His wife, Rosemarie, with whom he had seven of their own children, appears to have been unaware of the alleged crimes.
I'm afraid I don't understand that one, let alone believe it
Old 28-04-2008, 19:25   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
I'm afraid I don't understand that one, let alone believe it
join the club dave, the daughter goes missing aged 18 yrs, kids keep appearing in the house,n she knows nothing. it don't take Bamber Gascoigne to figure that one out.
Old 28-04-2008, 19:30   #8
Senior Member+

I was wondering how the mrs knew nothing but the kids kept appearing. Wonder where he was telling her where he'd found them
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 19:30   #9
God Member

This has really baffled me . how could she not have known???????
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 20:08   #10
God Member

it said on the news today that when the kids kept appearing he told the social services that his daughter 'must' have left them there because she couldnt cope with them, AND THEY BELIEVED IT
Old 28-04-2008, 20:10   #11
Senior Member+

hmmm..... magically apearing children and no body thought to check!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 28-04-2008, 20:10   #12
God Member

this is Austria we are talking about Em
Old 28-04-2008, 20:11   #13
Senior Member+

he could have found them in the park or anything!

Old 28-04-2008, 21:53   #14

one of her babies died and her dad burnt it.no remorse had the man. he is still being questing and admitting all how sick can this man get. the house was three stories high
how could a mother not have herd her child cries and her grandchildren, all them years
pam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 21:59   #15
God Member

It is sick!! It says that they are all in urgent need of medical attention!! I mean bloody hell, being locked in a room with no light ( not even a window ) for years and years

That man is one evil twisted son of a bitch.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..