Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Doe's Anyone Have This Film Please !!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/does-anyone-have-this-film-please-22401.html)

Madhatter 18-06-2006 23:42

Re: Doe's Anyone Have This Film Please !!!

you can make canape's can't you tink?

cpcman 19-06-2006 00:00

used to go to primary school with Lynton Dearden! Please let me say what a K*** he is but that said would like to see the film again myself!Bring back the old times once again! Gosh im a big bully

Tinkerbelle 19-06-2006 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpcman
used to go to primary school with Lynton Dearden!

So did I ;) and his brother Che :D I also knew Paul Simpson when we were younger !

cpcman 19-06-2006 00:22

oh no im in trouble now Tinkerbelle! How well do you know them? Have you been looking for me (park royal drivers)

Tinkerbelle 19-06-2006 00:26

lmfao! I have hun ;)

Depends what school you went to, they only spent about 12 months at my primary school.

cpcman 19-06-2006 00:28

went to st johns first 9 years of my life then mary mags the next 2 then moorhead the remainder

Tinkerbelle 19-06-2006 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpcman
went to st johns first 9 years of my life

Yep me too ;) be afraid be very afraid !! :D

cpcman 19-06-2006 00:34

i had better shut my gob!!!lol nice person me!!! been away for a whie just got a new commy bit too good for me

johnlove,ad 19-06-2006 09:32

i have that film on dvd my mum was in it lol if any 1 wants a copy i could burn a few and drop them off no charge of course get bk to me if you want 1

accymel 19-06-2006 12:39

Lmao!! oh well it could lets say breed or clone whilst at a sleepover somewhere :rolleyes::D

jinxy 19-06-2006 19:22

so glad you've found the film, just reading this thread has brought back lots of childhood memories of when the production team came head hunting to our school and paul simpson got himself a part alongside lynton deardon.
what a good break that turned out for him as he was in corrie not too long ago

who_eat_all_the_pies 19-06-2006 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinxy
so glad you've found the film, just reading this thread has brought back lots of childhood memories of when the production team came head hunting to our school and paul simpson got himself a part alongside lynton deardon.
what a good break that turned out for him as he was in corrie not too long ago

Was it Hollins or Mount Carmel that the boys came from I thought it was Mount Carmel but they used The Hollins as the school in the film ???

Shady McGough 19-06-2006 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_eat_all_the_pies
Was it Hollins or Mount Carmel that the boys came from I thought it was Mount Carmel but they used The Hollins as the school in the film ???

Paul Simpson was at Mount Carmel and Mr Dearden was a Rhyddingd lad if memory serves

who_eat_all_the_pies 20-06-2006 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shady McGough
Paul Simpson was at Mount Carmel and Mr Dearden was a Rhyddingd lad if memory serves

oh thanks for that info I was sure that one went to Mount Carmel and the School used in the film was The Hollins was'nt it ???

Romps 20-06-2006 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_eat_all_the_pies
I am after a copy in any format of "nature of the beast" lynton Deardon starred and it was filmed in accrington I would pay for the copy obviously but if you have or know someone who as this film please leave a message on this thread and we can arrange something

Thanks for reading !!!

I used to work with Lynton's mum years ago............totally useless piece of info for you!!