Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   what annoys you? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/what-annoys-you-35564.html)

WillowTheWhisp 26-12-2007 15:06

Re: what annoys you?

I'd just like to point out that I don't hate anyone. I don't hate Gypsies but what I do hate is the awful mess. We've been along Blackburn Rd this afternoon and there is just one caravan near the new health centre but the amount of mess there is appalling.

lancsdave 26-12-2007 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507790)
So if i said i didnt like burnley that would make it your business would it?

If you say it on here then yes it does.

If you really want to keep it to yourself then don't type it.. simple :rolleyes:

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 507924)
If you say it on here then yes it does.

If you really want to keep it to yourself then don't type it.. simple :rolleyes:

Why would it exactly? Its my opinion about the shi7hole and nothing nasty towards you.

lancsdave 26-12-2007 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507926)
Why would it exactly?

So basically you think anyone should be able to type any post on here regarding their views and nobody should comment ?

Will be a strange forum if that happens. :confused::confused:

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 507928)
So basically you think anyone should be able to type any post on here regarding their views and nobody should comment ?

Will be a strange forum if that happens. :confused::confused:

No David i asked what makes it your business what i think of Burnley.

kathleen_firth 26-12-2007 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507809)
Some overwieght people are just that way as you said no fault of their own and i understand that its the ones who say oh i need help as im 469 stone. I need to lose weight... just after these 5 pizzas.

i gotta agree with you there, that is annoying but blazey meant fat people in general. she hates them because they are fat.

lancsdave 26-12-2007 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507929)
No David i asked what makes it your business what i think of Burnley.

Like I said it depends where you air your views.

Neil 26-12-2007 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleen_firth (Post 507560)
is being pregnant the same as being over weight ????

No, but you can be pregnant and overweight at the same time.

As a general rule of thumb I would say if you were fat before becoming pregnant than you will probably be fat and pregnant during your pregnancy.

derekgas 26-12-2007 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 507806)
no Aleks,this is what she was saying, when everyone with a grain of sense knows that many people are overweight through NO fault of there own. that to me is going over the line,n i am a windup merchant meself. if you think its ok to cause offence to many decent folk undeservedly,then youve gone way down in my book.

I agree with cashy here, Blazey, as jam butty did the other week, used their god given right to state thier opinion, the objection to both was the way in which it was stated, in the view of many, a little more subtlty could have been used.

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 507935)
Like I said it depends where you air your views.

That is not answering my question. What makes it your business what i think of Burnley. Please answer me David.

steeljack 26-12-2007 17:33

all this talk about being overweight reminds me of a bit of an incident/kerfuffle a few years back when a local health club had an advertising billboard showing an alien and the signage saying .."when they come they will eat the fat ones first ". the news media at the time had this to say ...

Fat people projected their glandular angst at a fitness center in San Fransisco earlier this week after reading a billboard with a picture of an alien saying, "When they come, they will eat the fat ones first." Twenty five people took it personally and got off their frosting stained couches to take a bus down to the fitness center and picket. They held up pro-fat person signs and chanted "Eat me!" until all the talk about eating made them hungry and they left for ice cream.......
......The fitness industry does not have some sort of secret knowledge of alien eating habits and were only speculating that the Grimloid Alphans prefer the taste of fatty flesh and will corral all fat humans into huge prison camps after their invasion in the year 2013.
The nonremorseful manager of the fitness center said, "Oh no. It looks like we lost the tubbies' business. Guess no one's going to have a heart attack on the stair master this week."

:D :D :D

lancsdave 26-12-2007 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507939)
That is not answering my question. What makes it your business what i think of Burnley. Please answer me David.

I've answered it several times already. I can't put my answers any simpler :rolleyes:

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 17:40

No you have said it depends where i air it. Ok to make abit easier ive aired it on here a public forum so now ive aired it what makes it your business?

lancsdave 26-12-2007 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507944)
No you have said it depends where i air it. Ok to make abit easier ive aired it on here a public forum so now ive aired it what makes it your business?

As I am a member on here I have the right to comment on any post I like. Is that a problem ?

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 507945)
As I am a member on here I have the right to comment on any post I like. Is that a problem ?

No not a problem at all but by the same token i am also a member and i can air my opinions too. But you STILL havent answered me.

WHAT MAKES IT YOUR BUSINESS WHAT I THINK OF BURNLEY?

PS if you cant answer it just say so and that will be the end of it.