Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   what annoys you? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/what-annoys-you-35564.html)

emamum 22-12-2007 21:48

what annoys you?

what annoys you??

please dont say people that start pointless threads, its quiet tonight:D

cashman 22-12-2007 22:02

Re: what annoys you?

nothing annoys me more than obvious liars, and bullsh1tters, my trouble is i have to tell em.:D

MargaretR 22-12-2007 22:07

High pitched voices and rap 'music'

Gayle 22-12-2007 22:14

Roundabouts
Disloyalty, dishonestly and lots of other dissing words
Swearing in front of children
The Daily Mail
The sandwich shop running out of baguettes before I get there
The staff at KFC!!!!!!!

And that's just off the top of my head.... I'll be back soon when I've given it some thought :D

cashman 22-12-2007 22:18

ah i missed disloyalty ta gayle.;)

emamum 22-12-2007 22:20

when you go into a shop and they are rude/un interested
people parking in mother and baby spaces and they dont have any children,
ignorant people,
people that stand in front of the pram,
people that bang into my boy and dont apologise,
people that stand and watch me struggling with doors and a double pram

garinda 22-12-2007 22:25

People who don't say please, when Dermot asks them if they want to go first or second on Eggheads.:D

Oh, and people who don't indicate at mini-roundabouts. That really annoys me.:mad:

emamum 22-12-2007 22:26

ooh... people that dont indicate at all esp when we are trying to cross the road!

lancsdave 22-12-2007 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 506652)
people that stand and watch me struggling with doors and a double pram

Why have you got doors on a pram ? :p

emamum 22-12-2007 22:28

how else are the kids gunna get in and out??

garinda 22-12-2007 22:30

Kerry Katona.

Mums may go to Iceland, but they don't leave their kids at home whilst they snort the snow!

She annoys me, or rather Iceland does for employing her as the face of British motherhood.

lancsdave 22-12-2007 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 506663)
She annoys me, or rather Iceland does for employing her as the face of British motherhood.

Iceland always wound me up with that slogan, so much I used to refuse to give them my business and my daughter wrote and complained to them :D

emamum 22-12-2007 22:32

Jordan!! did you see what she said the other week... the big lad smacks the new baby on the head like a nodding dog!!!! wtf... keep him away then!

Stanleymad 22-12-2007 22:32

MMmm i wonder whose going to Iceland tomorrow tho :rolleyes: :rofl38:

emamum 22-12-2007 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 506664)
Iceland always wound me up with that slogan, so much I used to refuse to give them my business and my daughter wrote and complained to them :D

I had a mate that worked for iceland,, her mum had run off and she was brought up by her dad and she got disciplined for refusing to wear the badge with the slogan.....

lancsdave 22-12-2007 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 506667)
I had a mate that worked for iceland,, her mum had run off and she was brought up by her dad and she got disciplined for refusing to wear the badge with the slogan.....

Thats why my daughter complained, was only me and her so I did all the shopping :D

WillowTheWhisp 23-12-2007 08:10

What annoys me?

Lies
Dishonesty
Disloyalty

for starters

pipinfort 23-12-2007 08:19

Christmas annoys me!:D:D

pipinfort 23-12-2007 08:23

:Doh and sand and glitter....both get every where and you can`t get rid for months!!:D

flashy 23-12-2007 08:53

not having enough sex annoys me :D

pipinfort 23-12-2007 09:01

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 506715)

lol:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

kathleen_firth 23-12-2007 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 506639)
nothing annoys me more than obvious liars, and bullsh1tters, my trouble is i have to tell em.:D

i think i have to agree here
i hate the people that lie over nothing
arrrrggghhhh that really annoys me

Margaret Pilkington 23-12-2007 13:40

People who saunter in front of Ma's wheelchair....meaning I have to put the anchors on and then get the momentum going again....specially irritating when I'm busting my bones getting her up a steep hill......people who talk to me instead of Mum.....it's her legs that don't work, her brain is as sharp as a razor.
People who park over the lowered edges of kerbs, making it difficult to get the wheelchair off the kerb......drivers who park on the pavement making it impossible to pass safely with the chair....meaning I have to risk life and limb by going into the road........but big bouquets to those drivers who are kind enough to let me across the road with the chair.

Buying something at full price to find it has been reduced to half price a couple of days later.

plus all the other things that everyone else has mentioned...except the Daily Mail.....I like a Daily Mail :D

fc:stanley 23-12-2007 13:50

ignorance and manners , manners are free how hard is it to say please and thankyou and manners mean so much aswell!

BERNADETTE 23-12-2007 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by fc:stanley (Post 506768)
ignorance and manners , manners are free how hard is it to say please and thankyou and manners mean so much aswell!

Totally agree it costs nothing to be polite, my children and grandchildren have known from an early age what the magic words are;)

flashy 23-12-2007 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 506773)
Totally agree it costs nothing to be polite, my children and grandchildren have known from an early age what the magic words are;)

ok then

not having enough sex annoys me please :D

BERNADETTE 23-12-2007 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 506775)
ok then

not having enough sex annoys me please :D

You noggin head:p

beechy 23-12-2007 14:42

bar braggarts....

suzster 23-12-2007 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 506715)

I have to agree too :o

Lilly 23-12-2007 15:08

People with no manners / rudeness

Poor spelling

Dobbers

Parents who take no interest in their children's school work / life

Inconsiderate parking

To name but a few. :)

yerself 23-12-2007 15:09

OF

Or should I say the clowns on here who insist on using the word of when they mean have. e.g: should of, would of, could of, might of.

It's HAVE

panther 23-12-2007 17:31

somebody parking in you spot and the street is full of cars....especially when they dont bloody live on it!

emamum 23-12-2007 17:33

people that start a sentence with i am not racist but........

MargaretR 23-12-2007 17:37

Milk cartons that spurt where you don't want them to

blazey 23-12-2007 17:50

I hate it when you see someone you know and they blatantly ignore you when they're walking past.
Also hate it when people act like they're really interesting online when they're bloody boring in person.

Got to hate fat people too. Why don't they just stop eating so much crap and exercise instead of taking up so much space?

Global warming is caused by fat people :p

nikkival 23-12-2007 17:57

Not in any particular order -

Liars
Thieves
Peel-Here Wrappers
People who walk around in town with cigarettes at child height
Daytime TV

lancsdave 23-12-2007 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 506872)
Got to hate fat people too. Why don't they just stop eating so much crap and exercise instead of taking up so much space?

Do you ever actually think about what you write ?

emamum 23-12-2007 18:18

people that dont think.......

flashy 23-12-2007 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 506872)

have you got a death wish? :rolleyes: you seem to like talking to enough 'fat' people

emamum 23-12-2007 18:19

yeah, think of all the fat ppl that are gunna crush you now!!

btw...... i am......

flashy 23-12-2007 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 506894)
btw...... i am......

me too :rolleyes:

emamum 23-12-2007 18:21

thats 2 of us......anyone else wanna join in??

MargaretR 23-12-2007 18:24

I admit to being a little 'junoesque' :rolleyes:

panther 23-12-2007 18:26

blazey i wonder what goes on in that head of yours!!!
you used to be chubby....remember!!!!;)

blazey 23-12-2007 20:04

I was a chubby baby, I've never been any more over 10stone, which for a height of 5ft 4 is just about right, i'd hardly call that chubby unless I missed something.

I don't NEED to like fat people, they aren't acceptable, the government doesn't even want to accept fat people.

By fat I am referring to OBESE, not 'chubby', or 'slightly overweight', I mean fat, wobbly people that are far beyond 'chubby'. You can't AVOID talking to fat people, they are a huge (excuse the pun) problem and becoming a majority. Nobody can deny it, its even becoming a problem in children, and its disgusting and if the government can say it and imply it, then why cant I also?

Who can hold up their hand and say they find obesity attractive or cute?

Margaret Pilkington 23-12-2007 20:16

Global warming is caused by fat people :p[/quote]

I'm sorry, but I think that is so shallow. You are prepared to judge people by how they look?
Have you ever thought that some people may have reasons why they can't exercise? And that also dieting makes for fat people.
I thought you were an enlightened young woman.....I am going to have to revise my opinion.

flashy 23-12-2007 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 506941)
I was a chubby baby, I've never been any more over 10stone, which for a height of 5ft 4 is just about right, i'd hardly call that chubby unless I missed something.

I don't NEED to like fat people, they aren't acceptable, the government doesn't even want to accept fat people.

By fat I am referring to OBESE, not 'chubby', or 'slightly overweight', I mean fat, wobbly people that are far beyond 'chubby'. You can't AVOID talking to fat people, they are a huge (excuse the pun) problem and becoming a majority. Nobody can deny it, its even becoming a problem in children, and its disgusting and if the government can say it and imply it, then why cant I also?

Who can hold up their hand and say they find obesity attractive or cute?

i'm classed as being obese, wanna make an issue of it?

Margaret Pilkington 23-12-2007 20:31

I didn't say you needed to like fat people. I would not try to tell you who you should like....but I still think it is shallow to judge someone by how they look....and to state that you hate fat people is a huge generalisation. How can you hate people you have never taken the time to get to know?
Your views do not seem very well considered or educated.

Margaret Pilkington 23-12-2007 20:34

And while obesity may not be 'cute' as you put it........it is something that people may battle with for most of their lives....this does not mean that they are lazy or less valuable members of the community.

blazey 23-12-2007 20:46

Well I didn't generalise, I was just VAGUE. I hate the way obese people LOOK. I don't disregard their opinions any less or their personalities, I just wish they would do something about it.

If obesity was simply a medical condition, then it'd be different, I might be more sympathetic, but I cant as of yet find it in me to care about obese people when they eat enough to feed several starving people.

When obese people can past the point of being able to exercise then I can understand the struggle to lose weight, but it doesn't mean I should feel sorry for them when they've let themselves get that way in the first place.

And if fat people want acceptance then they should go to America. Super-sized big mac and fries anyone? How about a few bottles of Coke to wash it down :rolleyes:

emamum 23-12-2007 20:49

i was underweight for years... i used to look anorexic and then i got pregnant, now i am over weight and i cant shift it, i dont eat that much and i walk alot......but i am still overweight..

cashman 23-12-2007 20:53

i hate people who know it all and know nowt theres one joined in this thread:cool:

emamum 23-12-2007 20:55

Cashy...... i thought you were my friend :(

lancsdave 23-12-2007 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 506981)
i hate people who know it all and know nowt theres one joined in this thread:cool:

Sorry Cashy I'll get my posts removed :rofl38::rofl38:

Stanleymad 23-12-2007 20:57

Ooooh blazey u dont half ask for trouble do u lol??

People are People [gee going into depeche mode song now lol] & thats the most important bit the people they are inside - thats what counts more than anything!! Not a religious person but a classic line from a classic film 'shawshank redemption' by Morgan Freeman applicable here............'God made people in all shapes & sizes'.

So who are u to judge Blazey ??

BERNADETTE 23-12-2007 21:00

Quote:

BlazeyWell I didn't generalise, I was just VAGUE. I hate the way obese people LOOK. I don't disregard their opinions any less or their personalities, I just wish they would do something about it.
How do you know that they aren't trying to do something about? Oh to be perfect living in a perfect world!!

Stanleymad 23-12-2007 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 506981)

My pet hate too i so wish i was as knowledgeable, bet if i lived to be a 110 & done everything - i'd still be out beaten :rolleyes:

beechy 23-12-2007 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 506966)
i'm classed as being obese, wanna make an issue of it?

no such thing as obese flashy
just cuddly love em to bits ;);)

flashy 23-12-2007 21:09

ah thats lovely Beechy :D thankyou

Margaret Pilkington 23-12-2007 21:10

Blazey, if you look back on your post I think you will find that you weren't being vague, you were judgemental and you generalised......grouping all fat people together and suggesting that they all ate crap...if that isn't generalising and being judgemental then I don't know what is.

beechy 23-12-2007 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 507000)
Blazey, if you look back on your post I think you will find that you weren't being vague, you were judgemental and you generalised......grouping all fat people together and suggesting that they all ate crap...if that isn't generalising and being judgemental then I don't know what is.

blazey aint lived yet margaret give her time and she will change
both mentally and physically ;)

lancsdave 23-12-2007 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by beechy (Post 507009)
blazey aint lived yet margaret give her time and she will change
both mentally and physically ;)

Perhaps we could could have a whip round for a good surgeon. One who removes heads from up arses :D

Margaret Pilkington 23-12-2007 21:23

Yes, you are right Beechy, but being educated I thought that perhaps she could be a little more tolerant......and perhaps see the wider picture.

Lilly 23-12-2007 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 507011)
Yes, you are right Beechy, but being educated I thought that perhaps she could be a little more tolerant......and perhaps see the wider picture.

We'll excuse the pun there, Margaret. LOL :D

blazey 23-12-2007 21:30

Why would I be more tolerant for being educated? The education system itself is full of intolerance, you live with it.

We don't tolerate things just because its got a medical excuse, look at paedophiles for crying out loud. They're given the excuse that they cant help it aswell, do you tolerate paedophiles aswell? Doubt it.

BERNADETTE 23-12-2007 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 507011)

You obviously haven't read a lot of her posts. The only picture Blazey sees is the one she wants to look at. God help her when real life comes along!!

emamum 23-12-2007 21:34

did you not use that excuse for paedophiles in the chat room?

i did a course in equality, diversity and rights.. i have always thought that tolerance is the wrong word, like we are putting up with people, i prefer the word acceptance......

Bonnyboy 23-12-2007 21:36

What annoys me, is folk driving the wrong way in car parks such as Asda….Christ the directional arrows painted on the tarmac are only about 8 feet long…get a grip folks

Stanleymad 23-12-2007 21:36

Talking the dogs balls there blazey:rolleyes:

emamum 23-12-2007 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnyboy (Post 507022)
What annoys me, is folk driving the wrong way in car parks such as Asda….Christ the directional arrows painted on the tarmac are only about 8 feet long…get a grip folks

lol, someone did that to us today and then swore at us when we beeped at him after he nearly hit us!!!

Stanleymad 23-12-2007 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnyboy (Post 507022)

Yup we weren't imagining that then, was horrendous last night in Asda carpark:(

beechy 23-12-2007 21:37

think you got tollerance and acceptance
mixed up blazey
and you dont need education for either:rolleyes:

blazey 23-12-2007 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 507019)
did you not use that excuse for paedophiles in the chat room?

i did a course in equality, diversity and rights.. i have always thought that tolerance is the wrong word, like we are putting up with people, i prefer the word acceptance......

Accepting an unhealthy way of life is not what we want though surely? Do we accept smokers anymore? No, because it's ugly to see, horrible to put up with and it causes heartache when loved ones die of cancer linked with it. Same goes for drugs, and same should go for unhealthy eating habits.

I don't tolerate paedophiles as much as the next person, and if we can solve the problem humanely then so be it, just as you can solve the problem of obesity with healthy eating, dieting and at extremes gastric bands. None of those solutions change the obese person in any negative way unlike the castration that people so often go on about, it just changes them for the positive, as does enforcing bans on smoking in public places so smokers are forced to cut down.

cashman 23-12-2007 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by beechy (Post 507026)
think you got tollerance and acceptance
mixed up blazey
and you dont need education for either:rolleyes:

think you may be being a bit too kind beechy.:cool:

emamum 23-12-2007 21:39

nobody is forcing you to eat unhealthily.. so what difference does it make to you?

blazey 23-12-2007 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 507029)
nobody is forcing you to eat unhealthily.. so what difference does it make to you?

It just annoys me that people can freely stuff their faces and then money has to be spent on their poor health, and do i need to point out who pays for that extra health care?

emamum 23-12-2007 21:42

its not you!! who pays for your education?

Stanleymad 23-12-2007 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 507029)

The problems blazeys nobody elses, owd psychology called projection, easier to see faults in others than in herself:rolleyes:

blazey 23-12-2007 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 507032)
its not you!! who pays for your education?

Me unfortunatly in the form of loans. I'm £3000 in debt already :rolleyes: shame it'll all have to be paid back unlike health care costs. And I cant afford to eat enough to get fat :p

blazey 23-12-2007 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanleymad (Post 507033)
The problems blazeys nobody elses, owd psychology called projection, easier to see faults in others than in herself:rolleyes:

I know my own faults, but nobody else has to see it hanging out under my baggy t-shirt :p

cherokee 23-12-2007 21:45

Global warming is caused by fat people

Blimey Blazey for weeks ive been giving you the benefit of the doubt and trying not to judge you the way others on here have , but after that statement . well i think your just down right cruel and heartless.
Do you actually believe that this world is made especially for you (and thin people)

Roll on lady when you reach your forties and have had a couple of kids ..
Or by some misfortune your struck with some medical condition that wont allow you to exercise .
Perhaps you should copy and print what you have said and then come back and apologise when you refer to yourself too .
Bye the way HATE is a very strong word and should be used wisely , or it may just come back on you.

emamum 23-12-2007 21:45

and who have you borrowed that money off?

Stanleymad 23-12-2007 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 507034)
Me unfortunatly in the form of loans. I'm £3000 in debt already :rolleyes: shame it'll all have to be paid back unlike health care costs. And I cant afford to eat enough to get fat :p

Its your choice as much as its others to eat or smoke BUT not everyone is fortunate enough get a uni life tho:rolleyes:

emamum 23-12-2007 21:47

did you not have to go to college first? who paid for that?

Stanleymad 23-12-2007 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 507035)
I know my own faults, but nobody else has to see it hanging out under my baggy t-shirt :p

Maybe not under your tshirt but your fingers typing are certainly doing that for u hun:p

blazey 23-12-2007 21:49

I dislike school girls getting pregnant aswell but I guess I have to sympathise with that and 'accept' and 'tolerate' it because its a medical condition. Nevermind how much it costs the country in expenses and how horrible is it to see obese children and girls still in their school uniforms carrying twins.

How many people like illegal immigrants? How many people like the Scouse accent? How many people like Marmite? How many people like Jodie Marsh/Paris Hilton/Jade Goody?

Don't bloody preach to me about intolerance and sensitivity. There are threads hating gypsies on this forum, are they all the same? No, its a generalisation.

Pot Kettle and all that crap you lot always preach but never follow.

emamum 23-12-2007 21:50

have you EVER seen me commenting on any of those things?

cashman 23-12-2007 21:51

Quote:

you may well be aware of yer physical faults, its the others i would worry about.

Stanleymad 23-12-2007 21:52

Oh balls :rofl38: Blazey hates everyone but herself hehehehe ah well we're all stuffed hahaha

gawd....blazey ought to come with a government health warning herself - i chocked laughing at the ludicrous statements she's made :rofl38: {cough**

beechy 23-12-2007 21:52

it would appear education has not changed over the years blazey
not to spout politics i spent three years at ruskin college oxford
listening to right wing views and it seems you are being fed the same sort of stuff today
you cant force anyone to do any thing
my wife is over weight but eats like a sparrow
ask her about the drugs she has to take to live ?
she smokes but she has not cut down because she has been told to
although i wish she would
you cannot change what you are blazey and thats why we should be tolerant towards you :o

lancsdave 23-12-2007 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 507041)
I dislike school girls getting pregnant aswell but I guess I have to sympathise with that and 'accept' and 'tolerate' it because its a medical condition.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

You hate people who stuff themselves with food yet tolerate schoolgirls who stuff themselves with something else to get pregnant. Mind you I am not university educated so I'm guessing you might tell me they use other means :D

Lilly 23-12-2007 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 507047)
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I think she means that pregnancy is a medical condition, not that pregnant schoolgirls are a medical condition.

emamum 23-12-2007 21:57

is pregnancy not a lifestyle choice? like being obese and smoking? women and girls choose to get pregnant.....

Blazey, how old was your mum when she had you?

beechy 23-12-2007 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 507049)
is pregnancy not a lifestyle choice? like being obese and smoking? women and girls choose to get pregnant.....

not all women and girls choose to get pregnant surely ?:confused:

BERNADETTE 23-12-2007 22:01

Quote:

Do you really know your own faults?? Just a question but please think before you answer!!!

Lilly 23-12-2007 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by beechy (Post 507052)

Not by a long chalk. There's rape for a start but that's another topic.

emamum 23-12-2007 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by beechy (Post 507052)

they choose not to use protection and they chose to stay pregnant, i agree that some pregnancies are the result of rape, but thats a different story and they still have the option to abort......

Bonnyboy 23-12-2007 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 507049)

Looking at some of the comments on here, maybe Blazey's mum shudda picked the "swallow" option on the night of conception :(

grego 23-12-2007 22:07

I dont like

Bad manners, wrapping on kids toys, pregnant women smoking and drinking alcohol, anyone smoking near children, emptying the hoover, putting on the duvet cover, litter, dog dirt on pavements, anyone chewing with their mouth open, clicking (ask Lettie), whistling (that one drives me crazy) I'm sure I could think of a load more too.

shillelagh 23-12-2007 23:13

What annoys me ....... i dont really know........ different things annoy me at different times so one thing one day wont annoy me but another day it might do ....... depends on what mood im in. Im a woman i can change my mind to suit my mood!!!

Now blazey you say you hate fat people. Thanks cos i dont like you either seeing as you keep reptiles and you are a law student.

Hows that for a generalisation.